PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Josh & Tom

billmi
09-11-2003, 11:25 AM
My wife Dawn and I have had many discussions about what directions WARPIG can go, to grow past just what the two of us can do.

Over this last season, we've been getting more event coverage articles submitted by other people, which has been fantastic in expanding its boundaries. One of those folks is Josh Silverman, assistant editor of Paintball 2 Xtremes, one of our media partners.

I just wanted to say thanks to Josh for his support, and friendship, as well as his most recent article on SPPLAT Attack II.

http://www.warpig.com/paintball/recreational/shatner/2003/index.shtml

Which brings up the other thank you. In one of the pictures in that Article, I can see the stocker on Tom Kaye's hopper.

Thanks Tom, the show of support is greatly appreciated.

See you on the field,
-Bill Mills

cphilip
09-11-2003, 11:33 AM
If I had me one o dem "Stockers" I would put it on my hopper too!

Dawn... why do you not edit his stuff? :D :p ;)

Dayspring
09-11-2003, 11:46 AM
Do you have pictures other than the ones in the article?

Gunga
09-11-2003, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by billmi
Which brings up the other thank you. In one of the pictures in that Article, I can see the stocker on Tom Kaye's hopper.

Actually, that's my 'stocker'. :p TK wanted to borrow a Warp fed gun for the 'Showdown at the OK Corral', so he snagged mine. Still, I know you love me Bil..er, Dawn. :D

Muzikman
09-11-2003, 12:53 PM
Good article...but, but, but....my name was not mentioned. How come Magman007, Doobie, Captain Canuck and Spraying Mango got mentioned??? huh??? I wanna know! It's favoritism I know it!! ;)

/me stomps off to the corner to pout:( (Yeah I know, it's not IRC)

Dayspring
09-11-2003, 12:59 PM
I know... I saw that too... And I was even on the field during the OK Corral thing. pfft!

BAH!