PDA

View Full Version : Speeling Be

afrankart
09-11-2003, 06:12 PM
My god, why does it seem like every other person who either plays paintball or posts on this or PBN couldn't spell a five letter word to save their lives? I don't know why, but this makes me so upset I just want to bash my head against my monitor so I don't have to (try and) read what some people are trying to convey. I guess I should blame our school system. It is a good thing not all paintballers are judged by their intellect. Come on people, prove to the world you are not a bunch of dipshizles. By the way, Webmaster, are you ever going to renew the spell checker? Sorry about the rant, I just have to get this off of my chest.

-=Squid=-
09-11-2003, 06:24 PM
I won the school spelling bee in 8th grade :D

sharpshooter1286
09-11-2003, 06:36 PM
this isn't really a formal forum, so people use abbrevations and type quickly...it should atleast be comprehensible though

Curly
09-11-2003, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by afrankart
Speeling Be

People would most likely have taken you more seriously if you had indeed spelled your title correctly.

-=Squid=-
09-11-2003, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Curly

People would most likely have taken you more seriously if you had indeed spelled your title correctly.

Sigh. People like you are who he was talking about. Its called "sarcasm." Word of the day anybody?
And this forum is MUCH more formal than many others :rolleyes: Im not saying it IS formal, but if you look around, you will find that most people spell out there words, as it takes only a matter of a split second to finish typing it...

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
09-11-2003, 07:58 PM
I am actually really good at spelling. My dad on the other hand is horrible, the other day he asked me how to spell health...:rolleyes:

FalconGuy016
09-11-2003, 08:03 PM
I'll agree with that for some of the more extreme people, the kind that have to try extra hard just to spell that bad.