PDA

View Full Version : Triggers Booyahh!

ssweet913
09-12-2003, 03:52 PM
I jus got a nice brand new automag w/ power feed, but the trigger pull is a biatch n it is way to hard(only get lik2-3bps), so i was wondering if it will get easy to where i can get (6+ bps) or should i get a completely new trigger frame with 2x trigger, which i dont want to spend the money on, or buy a 2x trigger n take the gaurd off my gun, which is a lot cheaper!!! please help ....lol....thnx

xen_100
09-12-2003, 04:17 PM
the intelliframe will help in that department. much nicer pull and alot lighter.

unless you REALLY know about mags, I would attempt to put a boo-yaah on your mag. even experienced people have trouble with those.

i_baked_cookies
09-13-2003, 05:47 PM
intelliframe is insane

i picked up my gun today and the trigger was friggin lighter than it was before! im dead serious. my friend with his emag was shootin and i could snap shoot just a little slower than him. the intelliframe is the best upgrade for a classic. level 10 comes next. well worth the 110. get a blade trigger if u get one.

MacDave
09-13-2003, 06:26 PM
you could also stay with the stock frame and get a ULE trigger kit, super light.

personman
09-13-2003, 07:33 PM
There are orings that will break in over time in the on/off assembally. Do NOT buy any aftermarket parts advertised to make trigger pulls lighter, EXCEPT those made by Air Gun Designs. Oil wont hurt your trigger pull, you should always oil your gun.. An intelliframe is a great upgrade.. If you are looking to spend big bucks then go for the retro/xvalve and ULT and that will be a very very light trigger.