PDA

View Full Version : Just a little bit of surgery

frustrated
09-12-2003, 10:53 PM
Well this Tuesday i get to have surgery to have a cyst removed on my lip. I'm not really all that concearned about it, but anytime i gotta be put under i tend to get a little bit freaked out, so that's why i'm posting this to calm myself down. as long as it's good news and it's benign then i might go weird on ya and post some pics if i think it looks interesting.

Miscue
09-12-2003, 11:13 PM
You get a little drowsy... then you wake up after it's done. You feel really relaxed as it takes you. It's kinda cool!

frustrated
09-12-2003, 11:15 PM
i don't even wanna be put under, i'm one of them freaks who likes to watch, but i can't always get what i want i guess. lol

Miscue
09-12-2003, 11:17 PM
I've gone through it three times... I love the incredibly well-rested feeling when you get up. :p I could wake up like that everyday.

frustrated
09-12-2003, 11:21 PM
this is gonna be a first for me, but seeing as i'm only 18, i'm pretty sure it won't be the last time. i gotta say i can probably use the sleep, and definitely the day off of work

elpimpo
09-12-2003, 11:33 PM
get pain pills they make every thing that much better
except its kinda hard to talk

poolshark5226
09-12-2003, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Miscue
I could wake up like that everyday.

I know a guy...:p

Dont worry about it, everyone who I know that's gotten any surgery has said that it's no biggie. Im sure you'll be fine

elpimpo
09-13-2003, 12:00 AM
i had surgery. it blows i still cant sit back on my ankles and my knee hurts every time it rains or snows

Warped
09-13-2003, 12:31 AM
i like being put under. Just don't eat anything the day before. you might be seeing it again. after it go out for a big lunch or something. it tastes oh so good.
-sebastian

Warewolf50
09-13-2003, 11:01 AM
Man being put under is fun, i was put under a couple of months ago for eye surgery. You are jus laying there then al off a suddenly your vision gets weird then you wake up and it is over. It was the most peacefull sleep i ever had.

PaInTbAlLeR476
09-13-2003, 12:37 PM
I had one removed from my head about 8-10 years ago, i must say it was a very easy/simple process, i didnt feel anything throughout the entire thing, so now they probably have even bettr technequies(sp). The lip might be different i dont know. I remember that getting the stiches out hurt alot, it might have been just a mental thing( i was 8 or so when this happened) i dont really remember but my grandmoter took them out(yes she is certified to do so, she does that type of thing reguraly) and i just freaked out when the time came to remove them.

When this happened to me it was just a "check up" on it tos ee what it was doing, the doctor just said hell ill take it off now, so he got a needle to numb it(the needle was cool, it was acutally 4 needles in an injector, the injector was square and a needle in all corners, so it fit around the cist an numbed it) i as awkae the entire time, my dad said that he freaked becuase they were chopping into my head and i was just sitting there perfectly calm. I wanted to see it when they were done but wouldnt shot the thing to me. Stuiped doctors