PDA

View Full Version : Is there a "The Automag Guy" i need help

Dover
09-14-2003, 04:43 PM
i have two automag markers and both are not fuctioning properly, can somebody troubleshoot my guns, and how much will this cost?

Q01
09-14-2003, 04:48 PM
well to save money you can tell us what is wrong and we can try to help

Dover
09-14-2003, 07:04 PM
both guns won't fire.

First, the ReTro valve airs up, but then won't fire. i've tried replacing ther power tube spacer with the longest and still it won't fire. Turned in the velocity adjuster and no dice.

But the ReTro valve will work with the Hyperframe, but the Hyperframe won't work with the Classic valve with Lvl 10

sneakyhacker420
09-14-2003, 11:44 PM
PM BlackVCG, RobAGD, Miscue, or any other of the AGD Tech's

Z-man
09-15-2003, 04:27 AM
and you can send your Mac into AirGun Designs for a complete repair. You may or may not know that ADG gives you at least 1 free repair of your gun. You can send them in (only pay shipping) and they will replace whatever is needed and tune the marker and get ti back to you. I think its the best dal out there. and what's better yet is that you can do this forever! You just pay a flat $45 fee and they will fix it after you use up your 1 free repair.

Course if you need them to play with ASAP you should probably ask around here and try to fix them at your house.

Dover
09-17-2003, 12:51 AM
okay, my mag is simple, a ReTro valve, hard non-foamie bolt. i've tried both my tanks, a Crossfire 68/3000 Stub screw-in, and AA Apocalypse set to 850 psi.

First i oiled the on-off assembly on the Retro valve, then aired it up but it won't shoot. Turned in the velocity adjuster until it starts pissing out the back, no luck. Tried a AGD power tube spacer kit, still no dice. Adjusted the trigger rod, nope. I'm stumped, it airs up but won't shoot.

Second mag is a classic valve with Diamond Labs Hurricane back end, Hyperframe, Lvl 10. Mag airs up, i can hear the Hyperframe kicking at the on-off pin but the Mag won't fire. Oiled the on-off assembly, turned in the velocity adjuster until it starts pissing out the back, no luck. I'm stumped, it airs up but won't shoot.

MrWallen
09-17-2003, 05:20 PM
Well, what do you mean it wont shoot? Is the trigger completely limp? Or is there pressure on the trigger rod, but the rod won't go back far enough to move the sear?

Just saying 'the gun(s) won't shoot isn't very specific.

paintballbeaver
09-17-2003, 06:04 PM
I do tech work for a local shop and for people on the side. my feed back is in my sig. i charge a 5 dollar labor fee, plus parts and you are contacted before any parts are installed lemme know through pm if your intrested. turn around time is usally less then 2 weeks thats giving me time to get parts if i dont need to order parts 1 week is usally the turnaround :) lemme know