PDA

View Full Version : Whats the Deal?

xrancid_milkx
09-15-2003, 09:44 AM
Ok, I have an X-Valved Minimag, and my friend Tyler has a stock RT Pro and we both have Intelli's on our markers.

For some reason, his RT shoots a LOT faster than my X-Valved Mini. When comparing trigger pulls, his has a lot more return force. Why is that? Is it because my lvl 10 is set up wrong or do it just need to break in the valve(Already put 2 cases through it though)?

I'm just confused becuase from what I understand they are the exact same performing valves, but his outperforms mine. :confused:

Z-man
09-15-2003, 12:10 PM
both of the difference could be (but don't have to be) attributed to the output pressure from your HPS tanks. the higher the output pressure to the RT valve, the more reactive and sensitive it feels, the lower the pressure, the softer and longer it feels. An adjustable tank allows you to tweak the performance to what you like (like dialing it in). If you can, try switching tanks with your friend and see if yours feels like his did. If so it is a safe bet that nothing is wrong with either gun, you just found that you want to run yours at a different psi into the gun.

If that is not the case, then you may have to tweak the lvlX or ail some parts.

xrancid_milkx
09-15-2003, 01:32 PM
Its not the tank, we both have the same one. (Cross fire preset 68/3000)

So I guess I get to re-fiddle with my lvl10 :rolleyes:

Bossman
09-15-2003, 06:47 PM
This may sound a little strange but my RT classic gets WAY more reactive on my intelliframe with the shortest Level X spring.
As far as chopping goes....This weekend my level X kicked in about six times, not one broken ball.
Good luck.

Geno