PDA

View Full Version : Get your Pre-reg in for Texas Throwdown!

Lawrence TB Wright
09-15-2003, 12:45 PM
This event promises to the biggest event of the year. Make sure you get your early pre-registration in and get the deal of the year for a 26 hour scenario game. Come meet Tom Kaye, Glenn Palmer and Paul Devane, along with other peeps and teams. Free Bar-B-Q Friday night and Texas hospatality not seen anywhere else! Goto www.mxsportz.com for more details.

westsidetrans242
09-16-2003, 03:44 PM
how many people should be there. Im glad its in my hometown. Do u think its big enough to were there will people flying or driving to other states. Im pumped for this one. Time to start saving up for paint. 80 bucks for paint ouch.

Muzikman
09-17-2003, 02:16 PM
Well...I am flying down from Pittsburgh, PA and I know there are a few people flying in from NJ. So to me it looks like it might be a decent size.

Trips
09-17-2003, 02:35 PM
Numbers are steadily growing...sorry I don't have the exact count as of yet and it's not my department :p

Texas, Louisianna, Oklahoma, Kansas, and Florida all have players coming. I have heard of some of the western teams saying they will be there. Houston is home to several scenario teams of good quality players...just ask RTD.

It is going to be like the super bowl of scenario games like we have never seen before without a doubt.

The 80 bucks for paint isn't as painful as it would seem...yea it's still 80 bucks but PBUSA is one big field and in all the games I've played in on it I have been hard pressed to shoot a case of paint in the entire 26 hour event, and I like to sling a lot of paint.

westsidetrans242
09-17-2003, 06:34 PM
yeah i no i live in houston, ive played at usa a couple of times. I really prefer tanks world of paintball. I am more of a tourney player but i really like scenarios a lot.

wyn1370
09-18-2003, 09:27 AM
ok I posted in the other thread but haven't got an answer
can anyone tell me what team which team tom's leading?
we need to know so we can register

manike
09-19-2003, 06:40 AM
Is it possible to pre register from a foreign country?

I can paypal if that helps? If not I guess I will just have to pay extra on the day :( as long as they still let me join in.

Trips
09-19-2003, 02:39 PM
I believe if you download the forms from the net and send your payment to PBUSA you will be set to play all the info is on the MXS Texas Throwdown site (http://mxstexasthrowdown.com)
.....woo hoo the throwdown might go international
See ya in December

Trips

judster
09-19-2003, 06:46 PM
tom is not commanding/leading any side..he is just playing this one...he is the TOMinator...this is the info ive gotten fomr mother.

manike
09-19-2003, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Trips
I believe if you download the forms from the net and send your payment to PBUSA you will be set to play all the info is on the MXS Texas Throwdown site (http://mxstexasthrowdown.com)
.....woo hoo the throwdown might go international
See ya in December

Trips

Yes but they say not to send cash $$$ and I can't write a cheque in $$$ or get a money order in $$$ from the UK...

That's my problem. If it comes to it I'll just have to pay more on the day. :(

Trips
09-19-2003, 07:22 PM
I will check with the field....I am sure there is a way around it so you are able to get in on the pre reg player appreciation deal.....Look for a post in this thread from "RickUSA" He is the general manager of PBUSA and "The Man" when it comes to solving problems of a logistical nature.

manike
09-19-2003, 07:26 PM
I don't mind too much having to pay the extra $20 on the day just as long as I can definitely play. :D

Rick-USA
09-20-2003, 04:51 AM
manike, if you would email me at rickh@team-surge.com I'll work with you on the details of your early registration. There isn't an official paypal or online registration for the event but due to the fact you aren't in the US I'll work something out with you. In the meantime you can go ahead and fill out your required paperwork and get that in the mail to us.

Sorry for the delay in responding but I've been out of town all week with no access.

wyn1370
09-20-2003, 05:38 AM
Originally posted by manike
I don't mind too much having to pay the extra $20 on the day just as long as I can definitely play. :D
I'll just throw you on my registration and you can pay me there.

Albinonewt
09-22-2003, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by wyn1370
ok I posted in the other thread but haven't got an answer
can anyone tell me what team which team tom's leading?
we need to know so we can register

I just heard from Jon that Tom is one of the "bad guys"

Now, that seems pretty subjective to me since I always thought the machines got a raw deal in the Terminator movies, but I suppose the definition of the Bad Guys will end up being the more traditionally understood machines.

Trips
09-24-2003, 10:50 AM
Just a reminder that October 1st is the deadline to get in on the player appreciation price for the Texas Throwdown.

Get the Registration in and save some money!!!

Trips
09-24-2003, 11:17 AM
Just a reminder that October 1st is the deadline to get in on the player appreciation price for the Texas Throwdown.

Get the Registration in and save some money!!!