PDA

View Full Version : Hey, I'm new to mags!

TheRebel
09-15-2003, 09:06 PM
Hello, all im new to mags and dont kno a thing about em. is the RT pro mag a good choice when moving from a 2k3 bko. cuz my bko and broke and if icd doesnt send me a new one im gettign a mag. I think RT is pretty good but i dont kno.. what do u guys think? can u really rip with RT? Does it come with the lvl 10? how fast can it shoot? is it a gas hog? how heavy is it? thanks.

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
09-15-2003, 09:27 PM
Ya a RT pro is a nice mag, depends on where you get them from but you can get one with a level 10 and a x valve for around 550 on some sites, i dont think their gas hogs but thier efficient (at least i think they are) It can shoot as fast as you can pull the trigger, the trigger might be a little harder than a 2k3 bko but you might find the reactive trigger easy to rip on.

Neways Welcome to AO

Z-man
09-15-2003, 11:39 PM
Most people hear will swear by their Mags (myself included). Check my sig "wanna race" link and you can see me rip on my RT Pro.

TheRebel
09-16-2003, 03:38 PM
does anyone know what type of barrel is good for a mag.. like what works best.. I'm think either CP or all american? which u guys think is better. I play front. AND where can i buy a mag with lvl 10 already installed. Automag RT PRO i mean.

TSalPaintball
09-16-2003, 03:42 PM
I belive that only AGD inline sells the RT pro with x valve and the LX. Also I would get a AA,I got it and I love it, forget about what other ppl sya about ths SP carp. Thats my two cents!

TheRebel
09-16-2003, 04:12 PM
AgD inline? wtF? is that airgun.com? or? and its 750$ there. too much money i need it for 530-570

personman
09-16-2003, 04:18 PM
I think he ment to say AGD online.. I wouldnt get an AA, I bought one, set me back 90 bucks, I used it and the balls were rollin out of the barrel. Not to mention that I dont like smart parts products at all, with or without patent. Also you can find the RTP with xvalve just about anywhere, because AGD shipps them to the dealers that way now. So when you order, call the company you are ordering, and ask if they have the xvalve, and if they dont know what it is then ask them to look at one and see if it says RT X and if it does than thats it, and order over the phone or they will send you a SS valve. Also you should check out used guns, because automags keep ticking for a long time and you shouldnt be worried if your gun is going to work or not when you get it, even if its 10 years old. Dont forget you have to use nitrogen with an RT

TheRebel
09-16-2003, 06:21 PM
dude i meant does it come with lvl 10 bolt.. not the x valve.. or does x valve auto come with lvl 10?

Z-man
09-16-2003, 06:39 PM
that is correct, the Xvlave comes with the lvl 10 on it.

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
09-17-2003, 06:04 PM
i got my Rt pro at Actionvillage.com or same sister site Paintballgear.com it came with a X valve a AGD gas thru grip and a level 10 they dont say it but its stock on them, thier good on shipping (free) and its around $530 i think

whiskey29
09-18-2003, 07:24 AM
Yeah Go PBgear.com I have always liked them. At least they are proffesional in online retailing. Unlike some other store that pormise you lowest price, price match with 100% of whatever. PBgear is the best place you can get them serously, free shipping, and price is already low.