PDA

View Full Version : Barrel 'Systems' For automags??

mithin
09-15-2003, 10:49 PM
Hello Ive been looking around for a barrel system for my E-mag and havent had much luck. The one I had my heart set on Evil Pipe doesnt seem to make an automag barrel. I was also looking at some of the other types Empire etc and couldnt find anything other then freak(which Im boycoting) Are there any other barrel systems out there that can be used on an automag without buying the ULE body? I mean the evil pipe looks good.. but not $300 good(Pipe+ULE). If they do make more ends for the barrels and Im just not seeing them at the retailers Im visiting please give a link too. Thanks !! looking forward to buying something.. and soon!

Miscue
09-15-2003, 10:50 PM
CP Pro and J&J Edge Kit are fine.

sps16
09-15-2003, 10:51 PM
freak, but once again would rather do a sceptor, no automag threads though :(

Dayspring
09-15-2003, 11:02 PM
You could buy the doc nickel adapter and be able to use cocker barrels.

mithin
09-15-2003, 11:16 PM
But with all the percission put into the barrels wont this barrel adapter not machined to the same super smooth specs cause you to loose the effectiveness of my shinny new barrel/barrel system ?

mithin
09-15-2003, 11:31 PM
Can someone recommend some websites ? I havent found one that sells the Custom Products Barrel system for automags.

ZAust
09-16-2003, 12:29 AM
www.equationusa.com

in my opinoin, the equation multiple switch system is the best barrel system available for the mag(mag threads).

jayloo
09-16-2003, 09:16 AM
do yourself a favor and get the Doc adapter and a pipe set. I have used the combo and it worked flawlessly. Doc's adapters are a+ quality. Now I have a ULE w/l body and sold the adapter (don't need it any more).

Accuracy is supurb with the pipe Not that it is loud but it is not the quietest barrel I have ever used. I still recomend it though.

Hexis
09-16-2003, 09:50 AM
The Longbow guys make Twist-Lock backs for their stuff. They have products that range from the Affordable Aluminum, to the Un-Compromising Titanium backs. I have a 3 bore set for my ULE-EMag and love it.

Athius
09-16-2003, 10:31 AM
Mithin do yourself a favor and buy a ULE body cuz the twist lock thing sucks.

CP pro is a great system hell any CP barrel is good IMO.

xen_100
09-16-2003, 11:14 AM
the CP proset is really nice.........or you could just do what I did......I bought 2 cp one-piece barrels. .685 and .689. allows me to shoot nearly all the paint I buy. they shoot really nice too. very acurate.

Wc Keep
09-16-2003, 02:57 PM
in my opinion there are three ways to go. one is the way of the freak because it is a very good barrel. the other is the cps which were already mentioned and the last way which i doubt is in your price range is a set of boomsticks.

i highly recommend the freak though from personal exp.

Sparq
09-16-2003, 03:39 PM
Another vote for the Equation Multiswitch...sweeeet :)