PDA

View Full Version : Warp Feed on a cocker...help!, dwell and sensitivity settings

jetstorm66
09-16-2003, 08:36 AM
hi ho! I just gotta warp and was wondering if any of you fine gentiles have a warp on your cockers and what dwell and sensitivity settings you have set.

As of now my dwell jumper are off as far as I can tell, I think the feed might be to long in the wheel spin. And as for the sensitivity settings... I'm of the opinion that the most sensitive is where you want it

xen_100
09-16-2003, 11:43 AM
before I intellifed my warp I set it up this way:

turn the little pot up until the warp spin all the time. then just back it off until it stops. this will be the most sensitive. you may have to fiddle a little with it so you dont have it coming on all the time as the batts die.

for the dwell setting. generally you want it to turn 1/8-1/4 turn of the wheel each time it is activiated. that will push more than enough balls in there per shot, but it will also make sure it stay spinning continuously when you are ripping on the trigger.

jetstorm66
09-16-2003, 02:52 PM
thanx for the responce
xen. What was your jumper position?

xen_100
09-16-2003, 03:06 PM
for the dwell? that is hard to say. I have the 12V mod on mine. since this is a voltage controled circuit, the more voltage you give it, the more dwell changes. so you have to adjust it for your own particular setup. I beleive I have 2 of the dwell jumpers in.

jetstorm66
09-17-2003, 07:52 AM
ahhh ok, must play around

thanx man