PDA

View Full Version : mag trigger frames... they all the same?

jetstorm66
09-16-2003, 08:59 AM
I gotta buddy w/ a classic 68 power feed. Now the guy is interested in get an intella frame but the guys say it wont fit on the marker. My brother once had this slick sexy black power coated power feed classic as well. He bought a boo-yahh frame, the holes on the trigger frame didn't line up right, he blamed the ppl at boo-yah (didn't they go under?)

My question is, Do all the mags in the world have the exact same trigger interface as far as screw spacing and such? Is there any difference in trigger fames on mags? Cause I'm under the impression that all frames for all mags are interchangeable... like cockers! ;)

xen_100
09-16-2003, 11:51 AM
not only are all mag frames interchangeable with each other (except the RT, once again, has a larger rear hole), but you can even mount cocker frames on them (they wont work, but you can mount them there ;) same hole spacing)

ChucktheMAGician
09-16-2003, 06:04 PM
If the guns have a foregrip you may have problems w/ some of the trigger guards hitting them. I'm pretty sure that's why they had to redo the guard on the intelli. I had to mill part of my Booyaah's guard off to make it fit my Micromag.

SpecialBlend2786
09-17-2003, 01:01 AM
The new Intelliframes have a little indent so that you dont have that problem with fore-grips.