PDA

View Full Version : _-*AO-ARMY*-_ on dpb... is it us??

BobTheCow
09-16-2003, 01:55 PM
Okay, there are some people on Digital Paintball that I've seen recently w/ _-*AO-ARMY*-_ before their name... now, is that OUR AO, automags.org, automag owners group?? Or is it some bizarre clan with our same name??

Because I saw that, I thought it looked cool, and put it before my name, and like 3 people kept asking me who the hell I was. When I asked them what the AO stood for, they didn't answer.

ALSO there is an "AO Army and Friends" server... I'm assuming it is either A) ours, B) goofy clan's with our name or C) I don't know what the carp is going on.

Thanks for clearing things up!!

BobTheCow
09-16-2003, 09:06 PM
Wow, 53 views and no replies... lol come on guys, I HATE feelin like a retard (although I've gotten fairly used to it :rolleyes: ).

logamus
09-16-2003, 09:41 PM
have you, have you seen my baseball

Berner9
09-16-2003, 10:35 PM
im pretty sure its guys from here. i was talkign to ao army mike and he we were talkign about the site....but anyways im almost possitive it is. i remember something on one of the threads about someone starty ao army.

.tnb. Random_Hero

LittlePaintballBoy
09-16-2003, 10:53 PM
Yeah, i made AO Army. It consists of mostly non AO guys, but if anyone wants to join its fine.Well put you in a tryout. That server was a free trial, but if we get some AOers (or clan members) to make a pot we can run a server as admins (anyone who puts in) pm me for details. BTW, i am AO Army Shirt Ninja.

LittlePaintballBoy
09-16-2003, 10:54 PM
and i had no idea wwe had a tnb in our midst lol i know rheme is SCS or atleast last time i saw him
Any Fenix guys here? yi want to apploigize for how my guys actede during a scrim last night, i need to reach them somehow.

LittlePaintballBoy
09-16-2003, 10:56 PM
Oh, Mike was talking about some freak having our tag, he asked if i recruited anyone i was thinking no i havent recruited anyone except you i was wondering lol

Berner9
09-17-2003, 09:32 AM
Me on AO?

LittlePaintballBoy
09-17-2003, 09:41 AM
no no, that is not if you dont want to. I was saying mike asked me if i recruited Bobthecow.

Dayspring
09-17-2003, 10:09 AM
Were you a member of the ORIGINAL Shirt Ninjas from IAO? Hmmm... I think we may have an imposter. ;)

Originally posted by LittlePaintballBoy
Yeah, i made AO Army. It consists of mostly non AO guys, but if anyone wants to join its fine.Well put you in a tryout. That server was a free trial, but if we get some AOers (or clan members) to make a pot we can run a server as admins (anyone who puts in) pm me for details. BTW, i am AO Army Shirt Ninja.

BobTheCow
09-17-2003, 10:42 AM
Yeah I'm game to join, probably pitch in some money too if it isn't too much.
Tryout's fine, e-mail me: BobTheCow63@yahoo.com or AIM: BobTheCow63
Right now I'll play as AO-BobTheCow63

LittlePaintballBoy
09-17-2003, 04:57 PM
no shirt ninja as in a ninja mask out of a shirt ill explain leter

rehme
09-17-2003, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by LittlePaintballBoy
and i had no idea wwe had a tnb in our midst lol i know rheme is SCS or atleast last time i saw him
Any Fenix guys here? yi want to apploigize for how my guys actede during a scrim last night, i need to reach them somehow.

yeah i am with scs, but i have not been playing that much any more. i seen the server but when i look at it there is nobody in it or i would be playing there

FESTUS33
09-17-2003, 06:25 PM
The Shirt Ninja's Originated at IAO,
No I'm Not One, But I Know What They Did!
Do You?
Rick :eek:

LittlePaintballBoy
09-17-2003, 06:44 PM
when i can get a digi cam ill show you what i mean by shirt ninja, ill give you step by step pics:D

cris8762
09-17-2003, 09:35 PM
i know what u mean by shirt ninja!!! (not the IAO one)

and i'm on SCS now, i run as DirtyDizzle , and yes i know u rehme

lol:D :p

LittlePaintballBoy
09-20-2003, 02:12 PM
If anyone sees AO Army Mike, could they do me a favor and tell him my email addy is now cmillin@attbi.com?

Ao_army_jeff
09-25-2003, 01:03 AM
i too just made ao amry my aim is orestesmind2