PDA

View Full Version : Xball Div2 Roster Forming - Friction (OHIO)

SupAirBall
09-16-2003, 06:09 PM
Friction is starting an xball div2 team for the 2004 season.

We are building a complete new roster for the season.

All people who are interested must fill out a tryout application to be considered. The application is online at http://teamfriction.com

Complete rules and 2004 season information are on the site.

Curly
09-16-2003, 09:20 PM
Just by skimming your site you team doesnt look very sponsored for having sponsors. 200 bucks for dye pants jersey and masks etc? 1400 for a team gun? Close to a thousand dollars per event. Doesnt sound great to me.

SupAirBall
09-16-2003, 09:55 PM
we have things lined up. And no, it wont be 200 for that, it will be cheaper. Best to prepare for the worst.

We understand that many people will not be able to afford the first season, and will work with those people as much as possible. However, financial backing may be provided from other parties, we are not totally sure what will happen and what wont though. We dont want people to get on the roster thinking everything is going to be handed to them right away. That is NOT the situation. They will in any case have to put up some money, but chances are it will be much less than stated.

Curly
09-16-2003, 11:38 PM
Sounds good. Good luck next season.

sps16
09-17-2003, 12:31 AM
i would do that if i didn;t live in california :(

SupAirBall
09-17-2003, 12:38 AM
Thanks for the good luck :)

About you doing that but you live in cali... I am totally unsure as to what our sponsors and manager wants for the team, however I think we have two players in Florida. I don't know how we are exactly going to do this, but I think our main 5-10 guys will be out of the ohio and surrounding states area. I would like to see at least 5-10 guys to be able to practice with the team weekly, or bi-weekly. Out of state players would be monthly or bi-monthly. Honestly, I think we will have to work something out with out of state players, because it is going to be very difficult basing the team right out of central ohio, I dont know if there are enough potential players around this area that aren't already on a team.

Thanks
Justin

Curly
09-17-2003, 12:57 AM
I would consider something along those lines. But Im already playing for a nicely sponsored Nppl team.

sps16
09-17-2003, 10:11 PM
well, let me know if you guys do something out here in california :)