PDA

View Full Version : yea.. she's hot!!!

pballguy17
09-17-2003, 12:02 AM
any disagreements?

Ov3rmind
09-17-2003, 12:11 AM
That picture never gets old. Nicest asterisk ever.

FooTemps
09-17-2003, 12:11 AM
want more?

SkeL
09-17-2003, 12:24 AM
wowzas, talk about a BADUNKADUNK butt

logamus
09-17-2003, 03:04 AM
good lord man. that chick is blazing hot.

Furby
09-17-2003, 07:09 AM
I'd rock that like a hurricane.

Marek
09-17-2003, 09:04 AM
Nice guitar.

ShooterJM
09-17-2003, 10:05 AM
mmmmm vida.....:cool:

RoadDawg
09-17-2003, 05:22 PM
I didn't realize underwear could go that far up. :eek:

Will Wood
09-17-2003, 05:55 PM
shouldn't this belong in a thread called "Officail hot chick thread" ?:) nice pics btw..

EsPo
09-17-2003, 06:01 PM
Not a fan of the nose.. or eyes...

But I get the assential idea of why you think she's hot. :)

sneakyhacker420
09-17-2003, 06:25 PM
i never wanted a linux more... :eek:

sneakyhacker420
09-17-2003, 06:27 PM
heres another good one :p

Furby
09-17-2003, 07:25 PM
That gun just looks FINE...Clare looks good, too

-Carnifex-
09-17-2003, 07:42 PM
Hey face doesn't do it for me

ZAust
09-18-2003, 12:45 AM
yeah cut her head off, and she would be smokin. oh wait.. shed be dead too...

lord1234
09-18-2003, 09:17 AM
carnifex and zaust u should be banned...clare is very pretty.

ZAust
09-18-2003, 09:58 AM
i meant the *** chick.

FalconGuy016
09-18-2003, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by pballguy17
any disagreements?

No.

BobTheCow
09-18-2003, 10:03 AM
oh jeez... Clare pic... *drool*

And, eh, I guess the others are somewhat decent... but SHAMED by the CLARE pic in the same thread!!

-Carnifex-
09-18-2003, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by lord1234
carnifex and zaust u should be banned...clare is very pretty.

How can you blame me for saying someone's face doesn't do it for me? I never said she wasn't pretty. Am I unable to acknowledge someone's beauty without being attracted to them?

Will Wood
09-18-2003, 12:00 PM
I guess I should be banned then since I don't think she's hot.

.. Really now, what is the big deal? No harm ment to her.. but seriously, what's so specail about her?

BobTheCow
09-18-2003, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Will Wood
.. Really now, what is the big deal? No harm ment to her.. but seriously, what's so specail about her?
One simple word: everything.

Clare
09-18-2003, 02:00 PM

Well, no one claimed that there was something "special" about me. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and I respect them especially since it pretty much comes with the job. I've yet to be bothered by what anyone says. First and foremost, I'm a paintball player and not a model and don't consider myself one. :) Sure, I may be AGD's "spokesmodel" but I try my best at trying to represent the company in other ways.

As for that pic, I'm not fond of it. If I had a say, that pic wouldn't be in the online store for many reasons. :p

ShooterJM
09-18-2003, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by CaPoEiRa

Well, no one claimed that there was something "special" about me. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and I respect them especially since it pretty much comes with the job. I've yet to be bothered by what anyone says. First and foremost, I'm a paintball player and not a model and don't consider myself one. :) Sure, I may be AGD's "spokesmodel" but I try my best at trying to represent the company in other ways.

As for that pic, I'm not fond of it. If I had a say, that pic wouldn't be in the online store for many reasons. :p

Well that was very diplomatic of you clare

sneakyhacker420
09-18-2003, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by ShooterJM

Well that was very diplomatic of you clare

i think that she looks cuter in her AGD jersey and DYE pants anyways :Dhttp://www.automags.org/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

RenagadeOfFunk
09-18-2003, 03:56 PM
YEAH, dye pants are hot...oh i mean Clare ;)...i mean both...they are also hotTER when they are combined...

sneakyhacker420
09-18-2003, 04:00 PM
i prefer JT pants, but dye pants make claire look extra special :p

RenagadeOfFunk
09-18-2003, 04:04 PM
i prefer claire...LoL...i win...

sneakyhacker420
09-18-2003, 04:08 PM
think again...

i prefer claire with her x-kitty in hand! :p

I WIN!

Mango
09-18-2003, 04:13 PM
That girl up top is a mesomorph. ehh... holy cellulite batman!!

sneakyhacker420
09-18-2003, 04:19 PM
LMFAO MANGO!

RenagadeOfFunk
09-18-2003, 04:29 PM
i prefer claire with me by her side... i win ;)

1stdeadeye
09-18-2003, 04:47 PM
How about JLo. She is available now. Wonder why?
http://www.unclephilly.com/sept03/pic03195.jpg

Furby
09-18-2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by 1stdeadeye
How about JLo. She is available now. Wonder why?
http://www.unclephilly.com/sept03/pic03195.jpg

D00t...lotsa room for my ashtray and beer on THAT bootay!

RoadDawg
09-18-2003, 06:43 PM
LMFAO!!!! that pic of J-Lo is funny but nasty.

RenagadeOfFunk
09-18-2003, 06:45 PM
who ever did the photoshop on that j-lo...i clapped for you...

SIGSays
09-18-2003, 07:07 PM
first this starts as a vida thread and gets ruined with pics of random people... jebus!

-Carnifex-
09-18-2003, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by CaPoEiRa

Don't get me wrong Capo, you're very pretty, just not my type.

Mango
09-18-2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by -Carnifex-

Don't get me wrong Capo, you're very pretty, just not my type.

Don't worry clare, you were not fortunate enough to be his type!!!1 DON'T CRY!! :p

-Carnifex-
09-18-2003, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by SprayingMango

Don't worry clare, you were not fortunate enough to be his type!!!1 DON'T CRY!! :p

Yeah, that's what I get for trying to be nice.

Here, this should be better. Capo is ugly.

Mango
09-18-2003, 11:52 PM

OH NO CLARE!!! HE THINKS YOUR UGLY!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT CRY!!!!111

BTW: Yes it is VERY disrespectful to my friend Clare. And any and all credibility you had with me is now gone. Thanks for making your opinion known to all. I only hope that you have more respect for people in person than you do behind a computer.

MantisMag
09-19-2003, 12:15 AM
that was just uncalled for carnifex. it's one thing to say something like that about some model who most likely will never read it. but we're talking about clare here. someone who was a member here long before she became AGD's spokesmodel and WILL read it. try and show a little class.

Konigballer
09-19-2003, 12:20 AM
EASY FELLAS........this thread started out as just a way for guys to come together and marvel at Vida's wonderfull cherry bomb azz and now its morfed into some kind of "Clares hotter" war.

this threads not even about Clare but of course one guys says "her face doesnt do it for me" and her fans get WAY to defensive over a girl they probably never met and most definetly dont have a chance with.

I think salma hayek's hot but I'm not going to take it personal if you disagree and say "her face doesnt do it for me". Chill fellas.

MantisMag
09-19-2003, 12:33 AM
well i wouldn't have said anything except for that last post. "face doesn't do it for me" fine. "she's ugly" NUH UH! that's just not right. you don't disrespect someone by posting like that about them in a place that they frequent.

Konigballer
09-19-2003, 12:58 AM
well its unfortunate she gets to see crap like this but it wouldnt be so unfortunate if people werent always throwin' her pics up for adulation and worship. It has to be weird enough as it is to come on the forum and seeing a bunch of guys you probably dont even know professing their love for your looks. If I was a girl that would creep the hell outa me.

MantisMag
09-19-2003, 01:10 AM
yeah the clare worship can get a little bit out of hand sometimes. just a little. ;) but that's no reason to say anything about HER. say whatever you want about the guys tripping over themselves and drooling but clare does not deserve to feel the backlash from it. she's done nothing to merit any sort of hostility.

p.s. she's a better person than i am for putting up with all of it. i'd never be able to deal with the kind of attention she gets.

FooTemps
09-19-2003, 01:12 AM
lets shut up and look @ vida

MantisMag
09-19-2003, 01:15 AM
yes let's! :D i'll never get tired of looking at that booty. and the rest of her ain't bad either. of course if anyone cares to disagree, oh well. your loss. :p

FooTemps
09-19-2003, 01:39 AM
3rfdas

Miscue
09-19-2003, 03:59 AM
You know... I don't think you guys realize what effect your commentary can have on real life people. And personally, I'm in complete disagreement with what negative things you have to say... not to mention, it pisses me off.

Clare is a representative of AGD who has done well in promoting the company and its products. Show-casing herself I would imagine is awkward, but she does it anyway to help out AGD and AO.

I would suggest that you learn to behave yourselves and be respectful towards others.

-Carnifex-
09-19-2003, 11:37 AM
I don't know why people are mocking me, I never said Clare was ugly. I never even said anything about her until you made fun of me. I was talking about the first picture, jesus christ.

boomerfoxtrot
09-19-2003, 12:02 PM
I don't know why people are mocking me, I never said Clare was ugly. I never even said anything about her until you made fun of me. I was talking about the first picture, jesus christ.

don't take it to serious carnifex, so people are out for "blood" .. they gotta look all big and bad on the forums and anything comes up with Capo best thing to do is not say anything at all, unless your flirting .. cause the Capo lovers will take it the wrong way and blast you... as you just saw...

I am like you, I personally don't think she is hot stuff, but I respect her as a person, and think she is great for the sport. I like red heads myself :D

but this brings up another topic, which I have found very true ay my local field... females don't come out as often because they get eyed and drolled over when they step out of the car.... no matter what they look like.

guys, I know that paintballer are not a bunch of horney goats running around ... so why not try showing the ladies of this world some respect. remember we are trying to get more ladies playing paintball, not running away b/c they feel like they are in a meat market.

guee.... .. oh and on this thread, there is a TREAD already called
"OFFICAL HOT CHICK THREAD"

stick your pix of your ladies and such in there... =]

Kai
09-19-2003, 12:04 PM
I demand more Vida.

MantisMag
09-19-2003, 02:20 PM

i stayed out of it until that post. from your original post i thought you were talking about vida. which you say you were. ok fine. then you say clare ain't your type either. alright whatever. but then you had to go and post something stupid. that's when i jumped in. not because i disagree with you. but because of how it was said and who it was about. i understand that it was a spiteful comment directed at the people clammering over clare and not clare herself. but it should not have been said. i've already posted about why previously.

1stdeadeye
09-19-2003, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by boomerfoxtrot

don't take it to serious carnifex, so people are out for "blood" .. they gotta look all big and bad on the forums and anything comes up with Capo best thing to do is not say anything at all, unless your flirting .. cause the Capo lovers will take it the wrong way and blast you... as you just saw...

I am like you, I personally don't think she is hot stuff, but I respect her as a person, and think she is great for the sport. I like red heads myself :D

Boomer,
I don't think this is a conversation you want to start.

As for Carnifex, I took his remark as sarcasm. Even if Capo was offended by it, which I doubt, it is still an post by a stranger. Capo must have thicker skin then to let it bother her. After all, look at her friends, Mango?:eek: ;)

If she is offended she could always retort about Carnifex's small apendiges!:p

Mango
09-19-2003, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by 1stdeadeye

After all, look at her friends, Mango?:eek: ;)

:eek: :confused: :p

1stdeadeye
09-19-2003, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by SprayingMango

:eek: :confused: :p

;)

Everyone loves Mango!!:D
:confused:

:eek:
;)

ZSigErik
09-19-2003, 03:04 PM
Well, you know what gets me?

What CaPo was doing reading a thread titled "yea...shes hott" in the first place, raises alot of questions dont ya think? :cool:

1stdeadeye
09-19-2003, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by ZSigErik
Well, you know what gets me?

What CaPo was doing reading a thread titled "yea...shes hott" in the first place, raises alot of questions dont ya think? :cool:

Oh no, that makes her that much cooler knowing she is so "open-minded"!;) :cool:

Miscue
09-19-2003, 03:23 PM
Hey, if she likes looking at other girls' butts... more power to her. :D

logamus
09-19-2003, 04:33 PM
vidas butt makes me wish i was a thong.

-Carnifex-
09-19-2003, 05:06 PM
The Capo is ugly thing was scarcasm. Like I said before, I didn't say she was ugly, nor do I think she's ugly.

ERut
09-19-2003, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Will Wood

Shes one of the only girls on the forum thats what!

bornl33t
09-19-2003, 07:13 PM
well the only thing I know about capo... not that it's relevant other then the fact that I tend to care more about actions then looks when it comes to women is that clare hates being called a tomboy :D and she offered me a place to stay if I was going to try and make the tx AO meet ( I think that was it ) but I couldn't make it anyway...so I'd say she's pretty hot n all :cool:

MiniMag84
09-19-2003, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Kai
I demand more Vida.

I second this.

Rooster
09-20-2003, 05:40 PM
"Shes one of the only girls on the forum thats what!"

Pure ignorance. I've held my tongue for a long time while the overly horny, pre-pubescent kids clamor about how Capo is hot. She's not. She plays paintball, reportedly well, she's AGD's model, all great things. It doesn't make her a FHM cover girl, and it never will. I'm sure she understands this.

Heres a clue for the masses that can't buy one. You saying Capo is hotter than so and so supermodel isn't going to get your sorry butt any action with her or anyone else.

I don't care if she's the only girl on the forums. I'm sick of the B.S.

bornl33t
09-20-2003, 06:43 PM
wow, rooster, that came from BFE didn't it? Just cause someons more popular then you doesn't mean you gotta dis em?

You're gonna have that...I'm the only male at the hotel that I work at... do I get x-tra attension? You bet. Do I take any sexual inuendos serious? nope. I don't think anyone is trying to get any action from capo... we're just playing around having phun.:D :D :D :D

MantisMag
09-20-2003, 06:50 PM
rooster-:rolleyes:

Restola
09-20-2003, 06:54 PM
I think the term Rooster was looking for is "fanboy".

And I agree it happens. Lots and lots of blind rear-end kissing happens here with a variety of "celebs" and on a variety of issues (like this thread: http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=101578 ).

RenagadeOfFunk
09-20-2003, 06:56 PM
yeah, some damn phun...wait a sec I thought the guns' name was Capo (whoops) lol...j/k

pretty isn't she (top left corner) lol...

http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=1027492

Rooster
09-20-2003, 06:59 PM
"wow, rooster, that came from BFE didn't it? Just cause someons more popular then you doesn't mean you gotta dis em?"

I could really care less who is more popular then whom. I'm just sick of the blatant brown nosing. Its starting to stink around here becuase of all the people with it on their noses. And frankly if calling some of these dweebs out on the blantant brown-nosing is a dis, then call it what you want.

Gunga
09-20-2003, 07:02 PM
This thread is getting worse and worse. Closed for business.