PDA

View Full Version : verticle feed 68.

ryanb3an
09-17-2003, 10:05 AM
is there any agd or aftermarket that sells verticle feed mag bodies. i would really like one

if not, i tihnk it would be a great idea.
if not, why not?

Big'n slo
09-17-2003, 10:14 AM
Right here (http://store.airgun.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=17&CATID=23&Product_ID=393&count=1&Pcount=1&DETAIL=1) ;)

ryanb3an
09-17-2003, 10:21 AM
thats a ule rt.

i am talking about a classic 68 mag. one that would fit the gun in that pic.......

Big'n slo
09-17-2003, 10:29 AM
Actually that body will fit any mag except original RT's
It'll fit fine on your mag

From AGD store:

HOT! HOT! HOT! Finally here, the ALL Aluminum Colored Bodies! All the features you want including :

1. Screw in feed tube with Angel threads

2. Ball detent (Angel thread)

3. MULTIPLE Colors!!

4. Fits RTpro, Emag, Minimag, Classic

Plus it takes a screw-in barrel with Cocker threads (not included).

We call them ULE for "Ultra Light Engineering" because these babies are light as a feather! 3.9 oz total weight with feed cup and detent makes you faster to the 50! Only a limited quantity in this first run so don't complain if they go fast!

See more pics on Automas.org here

Note: If you want to put this on an Automag/Classic or Minimag, you will need to press the twist lock assembly out of the rail. Also, this ULE body will not fit the old Automag RT. Your "RT" must be an RT-Pro to be ULE ready.

A kit will soon be available for the original RT. Please do not call the front office
for details, instead go to automags.org for more up to date information on this project.