PDA

View Full Version : Rainmaker fixer upper person..er?

wobbles82
09-17-2003, 02:11 PM
Alright guys, one question here. Is anyone able to fix a rainmaker if I send it to them or something? My friend got a rainmaker, and after all I have done the bolt only cycles like halfway or something. I have cleaned the MAC valve and that did not fix it, anybody willing to fix for a few bucks? LMK! w007

Load SM5
09-17-2003, 02:16 PM
Give Kevmaster a PM. He's the local BE expert. He loves those nasty things for some strange reason.:p

Kevmaster
09-17-2003, 03:07 PM
check out http://www.beog.org the Brass Eagle owners Group and http://rainmaker.flipty.com the Rainmaker Owners Group

I'll be back later tonight or tomorrow to help with the specifics, but the guys there will get you going in the right direction!

Timmee
09-17-2003, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by wobbles82
Alright guys, one question here. Is anyone able to fix a rainmaker if I send it to them or something? My friend got a rainmaker, and after all I have done the bolt only cycles like halfway or something. I have cleaned the MAC valve and that did not fix it, anybody willing to fix for a few bucks? LMK! w007

Did you check for a pinched LP hose? Also, did you check to make sure the ram-bolt carrier spacing is correct? Is the bolt link in the proper place? If none of these things are the problem, I don't know what it could be. Regardless, I recommend the RMOG as well. They've got a lot of great people there that know how to get Rainmakers performing well.

Thordic
09-18-2003, 08:17 AM
Kev, you get those valves yet? :) Not like I really need my rainmaker back or anything, just wondering :)

Cannon-Fodder
09-18-2003, 08:20 AM
Does the ram still have the brass exhaust valves on the ram?

Without those the mac valve and stock lp hoses dont have enough flow to let the ram vent properly.

Kevmaster
09-18-2003, 08:51 AM
thor: they're in testing right now. Im gunna get one soon for testing--i hope

Thordic
09-18-2003, 09:12 AM
Sweet. LMK when to send you $$.