PDA

View Full Version : E-mag Software!!

FortySix&2
09-18-2003, 10:00 AM
I was wondering what/if any performance upgrades a newer board or new software would have on my E-mag. I shot a Pro Team Micro E-mag and it currently has software version AGD 1.35. What is the latest software and what performance upgrades would it have? Will it allow me to shoot faster kind of like how the WAS boards do?

Also, besides software, are there any other boards I can get that would be better, like the Morlock board I see mentioned once in a while? Where can I get these and how easy are they too install?

Dayspring
09-18-2003, 10:52 AM
The only software that will up your ROF is the proposed 3.0 software.

Going from 1.35 to 1.37 won't make you shoot faster.

And in reality, the limiting factor on how fast the gun shoots is YOU.

Wynken
09-18-2003, 11:01 AM
As far as I know the newest version of the software for the E-mags is 1.37. I think X-mags are at 2.4.

All the AGD boards are the same, they're just differentiated by the software versions.

I don't think there are too many performance upgrades with 1.37. There's supposed to be a new version(3.0) coming out that should have performance improvements like shot buffering.

I'm not sure on this, but I think you can get AGD to upgrade your software at they events they show up at. They also might do it if you send it to them. Not sure on that one.

The Morlock board is a general purpose paintball marker board. It gives you a lot more custimization over the solenoid dwell and whatnot. The only one I've ever seen is in BlackVCGs E-mag. He uses the secondary solenoid output to drive his warp, which is pretty nice.

Unfortunately, I don't think it's just plug and play. You have to change the wiring in the E-mag to fit the Morlock board. Also, once you get it installed the programming is through a series of trigger pulls. It's not the most user friendly.

Anyway, that's all I know.