PDA

View Full Version : My future setup (pics enclosed)

paint magnet
09-18-2003, 05:17 PM
Well, thanks to MS paint here is a rough idea of what I hope to turn my mag into :) The rail I plan to have custom milled, as well as the snatch grip and the checkering on the back strap of the Y frame, and the 15 degree asa will come from Doc Nickel. The body is a standard blue ULE one, and the tank is a Centerflag Hyperflow (not sure yet about size or precise type)
As for the internals, it will have a ULT, LX, X valve, and some kind of delrin ball detent. And if at all possible I will have someone make me a cocker-to mag barrel adapter (no, you didnt read that backwards) so I can use my beloved Crown Point barrel with everyone's favorite twist lock system :D Not sure whether to Intellifeed the 12v. revvie or to put a WAS Turbo Rev board in it. But anyway, lmk what you think.

Will Wood
09-18-2003, 05:19 PM
Cool. I bet you'll have one of the lightest mags out there.

BTW.. nice Paint skills :)

f3rr3+
09-18-2003, 05:34 PM
you need a hobbie, despratly... (sp?)

Brak
09-18-2003, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by f3rr3+
you need a hobbie, despratly... (sp?)

So do you, its called the english language, try learning it.

Smitty2k1
I couldnt decide if I wanted a 15°asa with my y-grip or not, Ive decided not to, but hey, its like only 20 bucks to buy one, I might try it in the future :)

It will either be really comfy or really annoying, probly feel like your aiming at the sky but still firing straight :)

dinger
i think you're very very talented in MS PAINT!!!! =O thats amazing skill for that prog lol

but i think its gonna be da secksi-mag

Smitty2k1
09-18-2003, 07:44 PM
Thinking of your color pattern, I know Ive seen a blue and black 'mag around here somewhere, and it looked BEAUTIFUL. It wasnt a y-grip but an intelliframe, he got the color scheme perfect if you ask me... Ill try to find the pic.
EDIT:
FOUND IT!!!
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=975280

Absolutly beautiful.

UltimatePaintballer
09-18-2003, 07:50 PM
how are you going to get a chrome feed neck for your ule body?!?

FutureMagOwner
09-18-2003, 08:05 PM
easy they are just angel feed tubes

pito189
09-18-2003, 08:30 PM
This is definately the feedneck you need.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/snaponit/clampfeed.html

I plan to have one on my next Mag I make.

DUDE, you have mad paint skills. :cool: :)

wobbles82
09-18-2003, 09:41 PM
Thats gonna be crazy sweet, I always wanted an oddly angled automag, and now you have my dreams. Darn you for taking my penny from that well...darn you..

Hexis
09-19-2003, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by pito189
This is definately the feedneck you need.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/snaponit/clampfeed.html

I plan to have one on my next Mag I make.

They even have a lower version for the ULE bodies. I have one on my EMag. It's a nice high quality part.

magsRus
09-19-2003, 10:31 AM
Yeah I practice with the guys that make the feednecks at A+

paint magnet
09-19-2003, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Smitty2k1
It will either be really comfy or really annoying, probly feel like your aiming at the sky but still firing straight :)
Yeah, I was wondering about that too :) I don't really like 15 degree ASA's on .45 framed markers but they look perfect for the Y frames.

I'm drooling over that mag... must... have ;) By the way, what kind of foregrip is that?

Originally posted by pito 189
DUDE, you have mad paint skills :cool: :)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by dinger
i think you're very very talented in MS PAINT!!!! =O thats amazing skill for that prog lol [QUOTE]