PDA

View Full Version : Anno: Doing the Impossible?

wobbles82
09-18-2003, 09:49 PM
I really wanna get my RT-Pro Annoed to the new team colors, it is currently all black and silver, and I wanna get a nice color scheme for the team and because I think it will look very original. Questions though, can I anno the foregrip holder thingy? That being, not the rubber grip, or the metal attachment, but the actual metal grip part of the foregrip. Is it made of aluminum or what? Also, I have an X-Valve, with RTX laser engraved onto it...is it possible to anno the valve or should I just leave it? Mind you I will have a pretty kicking machinists doing the work, so is there any way to do this? I may anno my intelliframe, should I do this will it void the warranty or whatnots? And I think I will anno my feedtube, which I know is possible. :D

MicroMiniMe
09-18-2003, 11:18 PM
Annoing the X-valve while possible is extremely problematic. Also completely voiding the warantee on the one part needing it the most. You do not want to mess with the tolerances on the valve.
The foregrip probably would be able to annodize. You would have to remove the rubber first or the anno bath would likely eat it up/disfigure/bubble. That rubber might need to be cut off. My RTP is all ULE after some fun with RogueFactor.