PDA

View Full Version : MXS Scenario in Tucson best AGD Product.

BK Crash
09-19-2003, 01:08 AM
Is me Crash form Bad Karma. Not very good at this post thing but ill give it a try. I would like to invite every one out there to come out to Tucson and show off your Best AGD product. The person with the best AGD product Gets a Great Prize........................? You can thank Tom and Joann for the Prizes. Also as you know we'll have pleanty of seats to sit in so please come over and fill one. have a cold one with us.....Coke that is. I look foward to seeing you all out there and having some fun. Also for your AGD needs please visit www.Airgun.com just in casy you didn't know.

Crash
Team Bad Karma
www.Airgun.com

edweird
09-19-2003, 01:26 AM
/me packs his bag with all the goodies.

Muhahahaha

1badmojo
09-20-2003, 06:52 PM
www.southwestvoodoo.com (http://www.southwestvoodoo.com)

once they get a look at my "fastest mechanical marker in the world" that prize is mine. ***gda about your rusty old 6-pack.

edweird
09-22-2003, 05:14 AM
Hrrm what to bring... what to bring...

The Classic Minimag .... Bah no
The Classic RT with Zgrip? Bah no.
The X-valved first of warp ULE w/ (Beta batch)ULTrigger RTP? Hrrm possibly..

/cough 1 of 35 SFL Emag? Oh the choices...

kemikos
09-22-2003, 09:18 PM
Shame I can't make it; I'd bring my favorite AGD product... (see below).

cabldawg
09-23-2003, 12:01 AM
well with the list edwierd put up, my ULE warped E-mag just ain't gonna win. I think I'll bring it anyway

BK Crash
09-23-2003, 12:12 AM
Cable where did you ger the E-Mag?

edweird
09-23-2003, 09:34 AM
hehehe I know where he got it :P

and dont let me deter you... I may send the SFL out to get a new ACE installed before this game... But oh well...

Bring ya stuffs kids
as its always fun to have the insane group pic of mags and the accompanying Kryspy Kreme Doughnut orgy thereafter.

cabldawg
09-23-2003, 07:17 PM
hey crash
I picked it up at the shatner event

BK Crash
09-23-2003, 09:55 PM
Did AGD pick Evil up?

Evil Preacher
09-23-2003, 10:26 PM
Crash, that is old news... We have been AGD for a while now...

I should be at the field on Thursday night unless Spot desides to let me crash at his place for a night...

See you then...

BK Crash
09-23-2003, 11:07 PM
I didn't know that. When did he pick you guys up? That is great i am really glat to hear that. Did you all guys get markers at the shatner game? I cannot wait to see you all this weekend and since you are a sponcered team you can bring some things to the game to give away for the best Airgun Product. That would be good doin't you think?