PDA

View Full Version : MXS in Tucson AGD Product contest

BK Crash
09-19-2003, 01:16 AM
Hello again i just left a post in scenarios but wanted to let everyone know about the little contest Bad Karma is putting on in Tucson at the MXS game. The best AGD Product gets a prize........ooohhh...aaahhh. Please thank Tom and Joann for the little give aways they are who make these things happen. Not telling what it is but its fun anyway. Hope to see ya all out there.

Crash
Team Bad Karma
www.Airgun.com

edweird
09-19-2003, 01:23 AM
"The best AGD Product gets a prize"

Define and specify... as you know I will be heading down and well this sounds sorta intersting

Albinonewt
09-19-2003, 07:07 AM
Ed. Just get a stripper and put an AGD sticker on her. That'll win the contest for sure.

edweird
09-19-2003, 07:36 AM
Sounds like a winner to me bro.

I guess I can deticate this weekend to hosting casting sessions for that part.

Albinonewt
09-19-2003, 07:41 AM
You could place stickers in key strategic posistions and then when the music starts....

BK Crash
09-19-2003, 05:42 PM
ok ed don't get to giggy. unless it is a tall blond and.....But the idea is to get as much AGD products out there so we can show the world who is the leader in paintball and markers.

Crash

BK Crash
09-19-2003, 06:47 PM
Bad Karma is coming and hell is coming with us....or at least lots of cold ones

kosmo
09-20-2003, 10:44 AM
But as we all well know, the ONEitude is directily proportional to the COLDitute of the ONE. Cold ones dont stay cold well enough in Tucson, and your day full of cold ones will quickly turn into a day of Not so cold ones, Room temperature ones, and even Warm ones. And I wouldnt wish that on anybody. Therefore, you should move this event to a nice fall day here in Korea.

bunkerhugger
12-02-2003, 10:17 AM
A belated thanks to Bad Karma for the nice prizes. We would have had more contestants but most of the mag guys in town didn't bother to enter after seeing my baby. We did count at least twenty mags on our team, a nice turn out and I'm sure the other team was almost as well equipped.

The winner is...

http://www.southwestvoodoo.com/Resources/Photos/Guns/slideshow/Xmag01.jpg

http://www.southwestvoodoo.com/Resources/Photos/Guns/slideshow/Xmag02.jpg

edweird
12-02-2003, 02:57 PM
hehehe yeah ph34r the power of the X. After all it topped my all warp ULE mag... Next time Im gonna pull out the big guns and pull out the SFL Emag card... afterall there is only 35 of them! Muhahahaha