PDA

View Full Version : Help!!

samalter
09-20-2003, 12:24 PM
for some reason, my minimag isnt working, the trigger isnt active.
i gassed it up, it didnt work. i took it apart, and nothing looks wrong. all the orings are intact.

any thing you might suggest?

DJBacon06
09-20-2003, 01:35 PM
what exactly is your "unique trigger job" on your mag? thats probably got something to do with it...also, what do you mean its not active?? does the sear pin pop out when you gas up (the thing right behind the trigger) if it does and othing happens when you pull it, turn up the velocity.

you should look around in the tech forum....

RenagadeOfFunk
09-20-2003, 01:38 PM
"you should look around in the tech forum....", No, you shouldn't have "unique" jobs done unless its done right...

jayloo
09-20-2003, 01:47 PM
samalter, Welcome to AO!

cphilip
09-20-2003, 02:02 PM
Ok well first of all you can hardly tell if an oring is good from looking at it. Replace them. All the on off ones.

Turn up your velocity nut on the back and see if its just set too low. It will not pressure the trigger up if it is. Common oversite.

Check your reg seat for dirt and clean it. Or replace it. Make sure its in correctly. One side will snap in one side will not. You want the snap in way.

Make sure you have a stock ON OFF top and/or if its an old style it's not in upside down.

Make sure you spring pack is not in backwards.

Low pressure? Meh... What is your input pressure from the tank. Set it to at least 750 or 800 psi. Second regulator might be your problem. Remove it and use full tank pressure. Its restricting your flow or set too low. Use a full 800 psi tank. The mag has its own built in reg. No need for that other stuff.

By the way... someone spent entirely too much money making this marker not work. All the ANS and Regulator stuff complicates the whole thing.

Moving this over to Tech forum.