PDA

View Full Version : e-mag problems

shibbyman13
09-20-2003, 03:41 PM
my e-mag is not working on electric mode and i need help how to fix it if any one has any sugustions please tell me. Thanks, Mike:(..............my gun has level 10 and works on manual but wont go electric the led screen doesnt show up or any thing.

ChucktheMAGician
09-20-2003, 08:28 PM
You're going to have to be little more descriptive of what "broken" is. Does it fire in manual but not electric or not at all? Some specs would be helpful too, does it have Level x? Is the LED screen working?

iownamag
09-22-2003, 06:13 PM
hmmmm... is the battery in place? is the gun turned on when you attempt to fire it in electronic mode? If you answered no to either of these questions you, my friend, are stupid :p . Really though there could be a problem with the wires connecting the batter to the board or the board to the lcd screen and microswitch. My stupid impulse had the same problem so I just had to resolder and replace some wires and it was workin again. (I wouldn't recommend going in and soldering around much though, I've learned the hard way repeatedly that warrenties are oh so easy to void :rolleyes: )

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
09-22-2003, 07:37 PM
well neways welcome to Ao shibby WOOT WOOT hehe 5 posts so far awesome

iownamag
09-22-2003, 08:24 PM
oo I didn't notice the 5 posts, welcome to the party!

athomas
09-23-2003, 10:47 AM
A few questions:

When did it stop working?
Is the battery fully charged?
Does the LED screen light up when power is turned on/battery connected?

Immediate suggestions. Check the battery voltage. Check the ground connection where the screw mounts the circuit board to the frame in the handle.