PDA

View Full Version : 1.6 help

Archangel Kid
09-20-2003, 08:10 PM
Ok.... so I have a REALLY REALLY wierd setup for CS and it works well for me soo... I need to get it to work with 1.6. For some reason it doesn't want to allow me to use a joystick :(...I go to options, then mouse, and click the enable joystick, and click the unenable joystick look. Then I go to keyboard and try to switch my settings to my joystick... but when i double click say fire to switch it to Joy1 it doesn't do anything. I can change it to any mouse button or keyboard button, but it won't allow me to switch it to my joystick. Thanks in advance.

EsPo
09-20-2003, 09:27 PM
Just stay away from steam/1.6 all together :)

1.5 Fo' life.

Archangel Kid
09-20-2003, 10:35 PM
guess u don't plan on having a long life :( stoopid crappy steam is killin won and valve :(!!!

EsPo
09-21-2003, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by Archangel Kid
guess u don't plan on having a long life :( stoopid crappy steam is killin won and valve :(!!!
Yeh I heard about won... i still got a week or two left to live. 1.6 seems pretty dumb... and steam makes it worse.

painball
09-21-2003, 09:42 AM
All my favorite servers have switched to 1.6 so I have to use steam. But all in all its actually pretty cool now. Shields are annoying in all but its fun to gang rape a lone shielder :D :D

EsPo
09-21-2003, 03:19 PM
Yeh a bunch of my fav servers switched over... new patch out or something for 1.6?

Looks like i'll be waiting for 200 min to download steam.