PDA

View Full Version : everyone is dying

WicKeD_WaYz
09-21-2003, 01:48 AM
In the last week sooo many people have died that lived in my area. One kid got hit by a car on his bike, 4 kids killed in a driveby shooting, 2 killed in a seperate shooting, a girl I know got stabbed and is in critical condition, and I just heard that there was a boat accident where I used to live and 3 kids were killed and 1 is in a coma. O and a guy I know had a drug overdose but he is ok.

This makes me stop and think. Better live life to the fullest because you never know when its your turn.

RIP

MagMan5446
09-21-2003, 03:58 AM
Pull that label off the 4-0.

I lost my life.

sharpshooter1286
09-21-2003, 10:35 AM
jeez thats terrible

Konigballer
09-21-2003, 12:31 PM
zig and zag whiteboy.

Will Wood
09-21-2003, 01:24 PM
Freaky! Alot of people have been dying here too. Like 4 people in the past month. I just went to a Concert tribute to one of the kids last night.

DiRTyBuNNy
09-21-2003, 06:24 PM
W_W...where in LA do you live?

Konigballer
09-22-2003, 03:11 AM
he lives in orange county I think

Thordic
09-22-2003, 08:01 AM
Move the f' outta compton. :)

If people are getting shot and killed in your neighborhood, maybe its time to move.

Yudanja
09-22-2003, 08:36 AM
hehe, just what I was thinking Thordic.

WicKeD_WaYz
09-22-2003, 11:22 PM
to answer the questions.

I live mainly in LA with my mom, sometimes I live in Orange County with my uncle when I get in trouble or my mom doesnt want me there; actually I live a lot in Orange County during my free time like summers because thats when I supposedly get in more trouble. I grew up in LA but I still love Orange County and thats where most of my good friends are.

Where in LA you ask? I lived in Carson untill I was 6. Pretty mellow neighborhood for the most part but then again I was young. I lived in Compton for like 3 or 4 months but that was a couple years ago. I have been in what would be called by the map South Central LA for the last few years. But it isnt TRUE South Central. What I mean by that is if I drove about 5 miles north of my apartment I could be shot for just being white. The area I live in isnt what I would call a safe neighborhood but oh well my mom has a job here and I deal with it.

So why dont I move? Cuz for the most part I have nowhere else to go. Ide like to live with my uncle but I want my little brother to be able to grow up there and not in LA, and I dont think he would like to take both of us for a long period of time.

Oh but this guy I kno Josh (the one who was in a coma from the boating accident) looks like he is going to live. So im pretty stoked about that. The boating accident is a pretty sad story actually, you can grab the LA times and I was told there is a pretty big article in their about it, havnt read it though.