PDA

View Full Version : Female Pro player #2 Bea Youngs!

graycie
09-22-2003, 09:21 AM
Not since Karen Barber on the All Americans II has there been another female to have played at the Pro level. Last weekend Bea Youngs (djbea) played pro with the Bushwhackers at the Campaign Cup, which is part of the Millenium series.

Good Luck and Congratultions to Bea!

Will Wood
09-22-2003, 09:37 AM
One of the kids from my team bunkered her :) She can't be too good ;):) I bet she and mike were not playing full force, or else they woulda got owned lol.

No really, good luck to her, she's cool.

DiRTyBuNNy
09-22-2003, 10:54 AM
You go girl!

Halliday
09-22-2003, 02:46 PM
Bea's number one with me!

BobTheCow
09-22-2003, 03:23 PM
*sniffle* :( Don't let Clare see this...

:p

CodeMA
09-22-2003, 06:37 PM
I think its very cool,Im very proud of her as a friend as well...

as to the whole bunkering thing...its an occupational hazzard Im afraid... I belive they had marker issues one round....anyway....

Its very cool...and cant hurt paintball one bit...its good to see...I hope more follow in her foot steps!

as to Clare seeing this....Im sure she would share the above statment and hopes to follow it even possibly?
At anyrate their friends..and I can safely assume she too, is quite proud of Bea.....

ALSO...I might add that Bea would be the FIRST to play Pro tourny ball as we know it today!

DiRTyBuNNy
09-22-2003, 06:39 PM
Is surprising it's taken this long...I could have sworn some pro team would have picked up Keely by now...but oh well...

Clare
09-22-2003, 06:56 PM
as to Clare seeing this....Im sure she would share the above statment and hopes to follow it even possibly?

Hell Yeah! I'm proud of her. :)

I hope she plays with the Bushwhackers for US events, too!

Surreal
09-22-2003, 07:51 PM
i met bea at the NJ NPPL, she was really cool. talked to her a few times, she was more than happy to take pics and sign stuff for me and my teammates. i seen clare too that day, but didn't say hi :( she was busy being carried by some dude, lol.

UltimatePaintballer
09-22-2003, 08:08 PM
bushwackers don't look like they have any sponsors, buy the apparrel they wear. but they are a great team and good to see bea on it. How did they do in the tourny:confused:

Surreal
09-22-2003, 08:15 PM
i could've sworn chronic sponsors them..

UltimatePaintballer
09-22-2003, 08:38 PM
they do, but im just saying it doesn't look like it because they wear differen't clothing then their teamates or at least what i saw at HB.

Army
09-22-2003, 08:59 PM
HOOAH! That's my girl!

...now, if we could only get Amy Low to play on an AGD team..hmmmmm......

graycie
09-22-2003, 09:39 PM
Army, are you not so subliminally implying something??:p

DiRTyBuNNy
09-22-2003, 09:43 PM
Nah...I'll come out and say something...having seen you in person Graycie...I wish we could get you shooting an X...and second...you're as beautiful if not more beautiful than Bea...and the Chihuahua in your arms just did the trick (you had to be there to know what I'm talking about)....

Konigballer
09-23-2003, 12:08 AM
Oh God, any time a female gets on these boards its the same thing. Run gracie, dont look back....never look back!!!!!

Army
09-23-2003, 12:09 AM
Me, subtle?

You're a proven player, have played on at least one nationally recognized team, and Teams AGD can ALWAYS use an upgrade. Besides, you'd look perfect with a custom Xmag in your hands :D

I don't have the pull to create changes to the teams, I can only suggest my opinions.........

CodeMA
09-23-2003, 09:19 AM
as for the Bushwackers sponsors, they have WGP(atleast Mike) for markers and barrels and air systems and possibly packs....again this may not be the whole team but could very well be,Chronic for paint, PJ for jearsys, VL for loaders,JT masks(not positive if sponcored but its possible) SC Paintball aswell... and Mike also has one with Paintball Expo and Na'au apareal....

again Im not POSITIVE if this is the whole team...but it looks like it at any rate....so yes they are sponcerd, and quite well from the looks of it...

and Im sure alot have individual sponcerships as well....

deffently props to the Bushwackers..there doing quite well and have been around for a long time...

I hope Bea does too, right now shes in rotation with another member of the team,if I understand correctly, but I THINK....cant hold me too this or any thing...LOL, that she will be....again I could be roung...my memory can be shotty at times..ehehe

DK1
09-23-2003, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by graycie
Army, are you not so subliminally implying something??:p

Heh, soo.... THIS is what it takes to drag you back, eh?

I kinda hope you get involved somewhere... maybe we'll finally see pics in mags of girls that actually can play, eh?

DK1

a/\/\y 10w s1 t3h h07n3$$!

graycie
09-23-2003, 09:37 PM
I started this thread to spotlight Bea's achievement.

But thanks for the support guys (you know who you are:) )

LeatherPants
09-23-2003, 09:43 PM
The Whackers have their share of good sponsors especially after NPPL Huntington Beach.

But I know what you mean. Their first event as a Pro team they all wore mismatched jerseys etc. Kinda looked like a bunch of guys who said "uh hey there's this tourney. You guys wanna go?"

Good luck to the Whackers this season. Go Mike and Bea!

DiRTyBuNNy
09-24-2003, 01:03 AM

Nah...you can't know it's me....I don't even know it's me.. :D :D :D

DK1
09-24-2003, 07:04 AM

Dang gray, I see you've really been spamming to get your post count up. We registered here at the same time... and you have 8 times as many posts! This isn't pbn you know...

DK1

censor the newest facefull...