PDA

View Full Version : The next thing I'm gonna do

afrankart
09-22-2003, 05:08 PM
The next thing I am going to do to my marker:

I currently have a Ule body, X-valve, Intelliframe, Omega rail, ULT, Dye Ultralite, a Dynaflow, and CP gas thru foregrip and new rail drop. I will probably get a y grip in the next week or two. Here are my plans for what comes next.

I will have my Omega rail milled slightly to accomodate a new Warp ULE. Of course that means I need a warp.:D I don't plan on getting rid of the normal ULE just incase the warp ever goes down. Now that my pretty black anno is cut into, I want to have the whole thing, barrel, extra ULE body, everything but the valve annoed a nice dark silver to black fade.

Now, I will essentially have 2 pretty pimped setups when I need them. A warped beast for speedball, and a Halo on top for the occasional woodsball.

Let me know if anybody has any POSITIVE comments or helpful ideas. Thanks.

Snapps
09-22-2003, 07:26 PM
Very nice indeed!

Is there anywhere to purchuse after market rails for the classic mag, like the omega?
I just purchused a new mag with goodies as a backup for my imp so i have big, big, big plans for my sexy beast!

oneshot
09-22-2003, 07:28 PM
ditch the warp idea. keep the halo idea

afrankart
09-22-2003, 07:57 PM
Well, i already got the halo so no problem there.

Talk to Tunaman, he might be able to hook you up with an Omega rail. If there are any left.:D

barberjohn
09-22-2003, 08:37 PM
Snapps, benchmark makes an aftermarket milled and annoed rail for mags also, and they can be found at www.proteamproducts.com. also, im sure if you do a little searching, you can find some custom milled rails or someone who will mill your stock rail for you.