PDA

View Full Version : so Tom..... a question?

space_weazel_45
09-22-2003, 10:59 PM
or from any one at agd, can any of you give the rest of us maby another little teaser hint about the Scenario body that was hinted at other than a evil grin and that its secret. any thing to wet our appetites.

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please

ok that was anoying enough

thanks agin

edweird
09-22-2003, 11:13 PM
Well the closest to a answer we got at Shatnerball was a strange look when we said "RIS Sluggo"

For the uninformed RIS stands for Rail intergrated system. basicly its a weaver rail that can basicly accept any crazy assessory you feel like straping on to it

But this is the unconfirmed rumor from us AO-geeks who are basing this on strange faces that TK and others made during the discussion.

AGD
09-23-2003, 02:30 AM
We are doing ( I know this is rare) ADVERTISING for the new body. It will be in the next issue of Scenario News. We are specifically not saying anything about it because we want to test the reach that Scenario News has. Go get a subscription!

AGD

BobTheCow
09-23-2003, 04:25 AM
09-23-2003 03:30 AM
Gosh, Tom never sleeps!!

And that sounds pretty cool, anything that AGD is doing serious advertising for definitely interests me.

Doc Nickel
09-23-2003, 05:07 AM
Originally posted by AGD
We are doing ( I know this is rare) ADVERTISING for the new body. It will be in the next issue of Scenario News. We are specifically not saying anything about it because we want to test the reach that Scenario News has. Go get a subscription!

AGD

I can tell you right now that reach is woefully insufficient.

What the hell is Scenario News?

Doc.

Tyger
09-23-2003, 05:20 AM
Scenatio News is a small publication. I literally mean that too, it's similar to a sheet of paper folded in half in lieral size. SPPLAT attack they passed out a lot of copies with it, and it doesnt' look bad. It's a true indy production, and it's not exactally "SPPLAT" or "APG".

That being said, good content is good content, and they have some good stuff in there. Even if the ish I've got is April. :) I may get a copy of that...

-Tyger

bornl33t
09-23-2003, 05:21 AM
I'm with doc on this one... never heard of scenario news...what is it?

Furby
09-23-2003, 06:58 AM
http://www.scenarionews.com/

TB is a great guy, and his little mag will go far.

I remembered talking to JJO at Shatnerball about the new gun...he didn't make any funny faces at me, though...

luke
09-23-2003, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by Heat
I'm with doc on this one... never heard of scenario news...what is it?

Yea, me too...

Albinonewt
09-23-2003, 07:54 AM
I have a rolled up copy of it from Shatner wrapped around my old stock barrel.

It's doing just fine at keeping it from bumping into things in my bag.

space_weazel_45
09-23-2003, 01:42 PM
wow thanks tom that was even more than i was hoping for, thank you :D

more proof that AGD is awesome.

ScatterPlot
09-23-2003, 01:46 PM
basicly its a weaver rail that can basicly accept any crazy assessory you feel like straping on to it

tee hee... makes me thing of weasels...

ScatterPlot
09-23-2003, 01:48 PM
LOL, didnt even notice that weasel was in the name of the thread- starter! :)

JEDI
09-23-2003, 02:48 PM
Haha! I picture that gun that Moe came up with in the Simpson episodes where Homer goes gun crazy. It was like four guns with one trigger.

Crighton
09-23-2003, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Doc Nickel

What the hell is Scenario News?

Ditto, I play a decent amount of scenario games and I've never even seen this rag.

Furby
09-23-2003, 04:22 PM
You guys don't get out much, do you?

Fanatic
09-23-2003, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by BobTheCow63

Gosh, Tom never sleeps!!

he sleeps...prolly with all the AGD models...maybe Gunga even:D

Furby
09-23-2003, 04:39 PM
Horrid Visual. It's warped my fragile little mind....

the_next_guy_
09-23-2003, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by JEDI
Haha! It was like four guns with one trigger.
I love that episode, AGD should make that! 9bps x 4

Tunaman
09-23-2003, 09:29 PM
I too have never heard os this publication but I am very interested in it. I started out playing rec ball...and with all this tourney crap going on I think I am going back. I ALWAYS had ALOT more fun in the woods then on an airball field. I know alot of guys who are thinking the same thing too...;)

Tyger
09-24-2003, 01:10 AM
Do you know how hard it is to find a WOODS game anymore? Stalker, up here, has a "Players club" that they do bi-weekly, and all the players wanna do is airball. The local fields here are a lot of concept fiels, but they're pretty cool concepts. (Old cars, villages, and so on...)

Man, I'd like a good WOODS game like the old days.... Played some of that Sunday, but it's not quite the same...

-Tyger

JEDI
09-24-2003, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by Tyger
Do you know how hard it is to find a WOODS game anymore? Stalker, up here, has a "Players club" that they do bi-weekly, and all the players wanna do is airball. The local fields here are a lot of concept fiels, but they're pretty cool concepts. (Old cars, villages, and so on...)

Man, I'd like a good WOODS game like the old days.... Played some of that Sunday, but it's not quite the same...

-Tyger
Thats why I believe woods ball was fun when it was outlaw ball. I play mostly tourney ball, and the feild prices aren't bad. However, if I went back to woods ball, I'd get sick of paying the enormous prices for paint and feild fees. The place by me, NJP charges more than $100 for a case of crappy paint. Plus I wouldn't want to make a reservation every time I played. When we played woodball is was almost weekly.