PDA

View Full Version : lx isnt workin with the emag guys Help!

BajaBoy
09-23-2003, 03:45 PM
lx set up... 1.0 carier 2shims and Med. spring..

i get alot of bolt stick with any spring but the stock.

i can shoot single shots fine, but when i put out a string it will chop/pop every single ball

note: just put a ule body on her with a J&J 2pc barrel, i looked threw everything and there are no gaps or unalinement.

im Sick of messing with my levelten every darn day its getting really annoying, and the only thing i can get to work is the short spring and that will chop every now n then.

help me fix this thing! make me not want to sell:rolleyes:

Dayspring
09-23-2003, 04:03 PM
Is the #1 carrier the first one you put in?

And where in NJ are you. I'd be happy to take a look at it.

BajaBoy
09-23-2003, 04:27 PM
day, i went down from a 1.5 because it ws leaking.. and im in warren county (near Hackettstown) Reason im posting on ao is because i have a young guns at skirmish sunday and i want this thing ripping:p

Dayspring
09-23-2003, 07:26 PM
Makes getting your gun a little harder.

Can you get up to Jersey City? I know PBX is open on Saturday and any of the guys there can help you out. (If I'm not there myself.)

BajaBoy
09-23-2003, 07:35 PM
im gunna use the small pring for now just to be safe.

if anyone has any ideas why i get bolt stick with the longer spring let me know..

dayspring, i was in jersey city not to long ago.. next time im out there ill stop in

nak81783
09-23-2003, 07:42 PM
If you turn the pressure up a ways, do you still get bolt stick? My Lvl 10 has been acting up a little lately, but I think I'm just at that fine point where sometimes it'll shoot and sometimes it won't. If I turn up the pressure it'll work fine but obviously be too high of velocity. Here are some things that worked for me.

1. Keep it well oiled. That little bit of friction from the o-ring sealing on the stem can be the difference between a shot or not.

2. Make sure the Power Tube is screwed into the valve securely. I'm not talking about the tip, I mean the actual power tube. Mine has come partially unthreaded a couple of times, and it always causes the Lvl 10 not to shoot.

Let me know if these work or if you have any other info that could spark some more ideas.

Thanks,
Nathan