View Full Version : New WGP Gun

Automaggin2
09-23-2003, 06:34 PM
http://store.yahoo.com/actionvillage/010-9028.html

NightKast....

Outkast with a WorrBlade. I dont like teh outkast body, i think its ugly

LeatherPants
09-23-2003, 06:38 PM
Yea it's pretty much the budget Eblade. It does have the same pnumatics as the Orracle. I mean the LPR is the same as the Tickler just without the twist knob.

The Ergo reg is heavy as hell but actually holds a bit more air and has less chance of shoot down compared to the Black Magic.

the_next_guy_
09-23-2003, 07:38 PM
they changed the trigger, I like the wide, flat blade.

FalconGuy016
09-23-2003, 07:39 PM
I always liked the outkast body :)

-=Squid=-
09-23-2003, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by LeatherPants
Yea it's pretty much the budget Eblade. It does have the same pnumatics as the Orracle. I mean the LPR is the same as the Tickler just without the twist knob.

The Ergo reg is heavy as hell but actually holds a bit more air and has less chance of shoot down compared to the Black Magic.

ergo regs and black magic regs are the same.

Personally, I dont like the trigger. They shouldnt have touched it.

Automaggin2
09-23-2003, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by -=Squid=-

Its not an eblade, its a variant made by WGP called the worrblade

UltimatePaintballer
09-23-2003, 07:59 PM
that gun is awesome, way better then the V/F taticle

http://www.armyoforr.com/vftactical.html

Python14
09-23-2003, 08:01 PM
I like it. I really like it.

wobbles82
09-23-2003, 08:04 PM
You could build the same setup...for less, lol. Like a hundred or two hundred bucks less if you play your cards right. But whatever, the Ergo and BM are the same, but yes im quite sure the Ergo is heavier because of the lack of milling everywhere. And yes, its still an Eblade. All they did was make a nic in the center of the trigger, and put a dovetail on the gripframe. I personally like it better that way, well the dovetail, they should include two triggers good measure. All they did was slap on their name in my opinion, but its still a ripoff. :D

Python14
09-23-2003, 08:12 PM
Someone with some CNC skills should try and make a run of aftermarket triggers for the E-blade. While the stock trigger is cool, some different ones would be neat. For instance, what about one that protrudes out so you can almost pull down on the trigger to fire it(like the ones that you can get for timmys). Or maybe some like the Dye Turbo triggers, that look funny backwards, but work wonders. Ya know? Someone must have thought about this before me.

-=Squid=-
09-23-2003, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by wobbles82
You could build the same setup...for less, lol. Like a hundred or two hundred bucks less if you play your cards right. But whatever, the Ergo and BM are the same, but yes im quite sure the Ergo is heavier because of the lack of milling everywhere. And yes, its still an Eblade. All they did was make a nic in the center of the trigger, and put a dovetail on the gripframe. I personally like it better that way, well the dovetail, they should include two triggers good measure. All they did was slap on their name in my opinion, but its still a ripoff. :D Its not a ripoff...they are a large distributer for the Eblade and have the property rights to alter them and sell them.

LeatherPants
09-23-2003, 09:11 PM
This comes up so much in the cocker forums.

WORR blades are in a way E blades.

E Blades are made by Planet Eclipse and are used on their markers as well as the first E Blade Orracles from WGP.

What WGP did was go in contract with Eclipse.

The WORR blade has the EXACT SAME internals, solenoid etc as used in the E Blade. If you open them up the board say Planet Eclipse.

All WGP was make their own version of the physical frame. The triger guard is bigger, double trigger instead of flat and the dove tail built on the frame.

WORR blades are not knock offs like the System X marker. They are a joint venture btwn WGP and Eclipse. Both companies make money for each WORR Blade sold.

LeatherPants
09-23-2003, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by -=Squid=-

Yea they are pretty much the same except for milling but there is a small difference in the interior space of the regs. If you open them up there actually is a little more space inside the top of the Ergo reg. Thats another reason why you cant screw in the gauge adapter for the Ergo in to the Black Magic w/o modification.

Torbo
09-23-2003, 09:39 PM
im still not a fan of electro cockers at all....not a fan out outkasts either. SO i guess i dont really like it. It does look cool tho. Me? ill stick with my mech. STO

tony3
09-23-2003, 09:39 PM
Outkast on ebay: 480
Worrblade on ebay: 400
Paying more for no reason: Priceless

LeatherPants
09-23-2003, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by tony3
Outkast on ebay: 480
Worrblade on ebay: 400
Paying more for no reason: Priceless

Outkast + Worrblade = $880.00

NightKast = $979.99

You should have added that.

Albinonewt
09-24-2003, 07:49 AM
A buddy of fine has one, it shoots ok.

ezrunner
09-24-2003, 09:34 AM
I've shot electro cockers and I loved my raceframe merlin, but I've jumped ship to the angels and man is this simpler ;)

I just shoot & lube, shoot & lube.

-rob

ZAust
09-24-2003, 10:29 AM
a grand? jiminy crickets!! why not just get an ebladed freeflow for about 900?

LeatherPants
09-24-2003, 12:07 PM
Yea a grand in steep considering you can pick up a E Orracle for under 1000 on Ebay.

tony3
09-24-2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by LeatherPants

Outkast + Worrblade = $880.00

NightKast = $979.99

You should have added that.

sorry:(

Warewolf50
09-24-2003, 08:46 PM
Yeah my local field has 2 a silver one and a black one, they are cool lookin. I would not pay that price for one though.

TrixLCD
09-24-2003, 09:54 PM
Looks just like any other e-bladed cocker IMO. Other than a trigger it seems the same. Although i don't know much about cockers, doesn't it just work like any other e-blade frame

dinger
09-24-2003, 10:21 PM
aren't e-class orr-acles only like 850$ new???

LeatherPants
09-24-2003, 10:33 PM
E Class Orracles are retail $1300. The cheapest that I've been able to get them is $900 and that's wholesale. You can find them for around $1000 or a little less on Ebay though I haven't seen any in awhile.

pbgear has them for like $1249.99

paintballgateway is like $1150.00

DiRTyBuNNy
10-04-2003, 03:19 AM
me likes...but darn..Paintballgateway has an awesome price on eOrracles...btw, LP...you don't have any hookups at Worr do you?

pito189
10-04-2003, 08:32 AM
--2 STAGE ANODIZING [HALF MATTE(DUSTED), HALF GLOSS(POLISHED) FINISH]

Dirtybunny I thought you would be all over that. Matte to Gloss annodizing.

That price is pretty steep considering it doesn't come rady to play with. You have to buy a reg and even a beavertail, whats up with that. :rolleyes:

DiRTyBuNNy
10-04-2003, 07:14 PM
Well..I know they come with the Reg..it's the Worr Ergo reg...as for a beavertail...what can I say? The anno sounds cool but I'm a blue ho so until I see one up close I'd have to say I'll abstain...if only the WorrBlade didn't have that horrid dovetail on it...