PDA

View Full Version : Z-Man's RT's Pro Photos

Z-man
09-23-2003, 11:16 PM
Yeah I know there is already a thread with my Classic in it, but see I am rather vain according to some people and I can post them for free!

I have a good friend who is a Photographer for a living and I traded him some computer work and among other things got my RT's shot. heh heh, now some of you know that when he first took the pictures, they were on red velvet... yeah it didn't really work. So here they are, redone on black, color corrected and 1000 pixels wide. I didn't post the full picts as they are about 40 MB each...

I promise, no more picts unless people want big ones for... I dunno wallpaper...

Z-man
09-23-2003, 11:17 PM
The RT Pro. Nothing special, just all ULE (but never a ULTrigger!)

Steelrat
09-23-2003, 11:28 PM
Oh, so pretty! And Im glad you followed my advice about the tank covers, they look so much better this way.

Z-man is the poster child for AGD. He loves his markers the way a dad loves a child. He also shows the opponents on the field what a mag can do. Heck, he is the only person I know of who can get field owners to add a "don't do this" to their pre-game safety talk *cough*rapidfiresweetspotting*cough*

And they are even nicer looking in person, though these are SWEET pictures.

ZAust
09-24-2003, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Steeratt
Oh, so pretty! And Im glad you followed my advice about the tank covers, they look so much better this way.

Z-man is the poster child for AGD. He loves his markers the way a dad loves a child. He also shows the opponents on the field what a mag can do. Heck, he is the only person I know of who can get field owners to add a "don't do this" to their pre-game safety talk *cough*rapidfiresweetspotting*cough*

And they are even nicer looking in person, though these are SWEET pictures.

corrct, correct, and... correct. i have to give props to a guy who can single handedly change the rules at a field. looks like no more ao days at scp. ;) and you guys should really see the first ictures he took. BOW-CHICA-BOW-WOW. :p :D ;)

Z-man
09-24-2003, 12:12 AM
those files are sealed in the vault. nothing larger than what you have seen will ever leave my computer!

FreakBaller12
09-24-2003, 05:45 AM
that is amazing, you want to give it to me;) :D

ezrunner
09-24-2003, 09:36 AM
was that top mag a Crazy Ivan anno job?

-rob

ZAust
09-24-2003, 10:32 AM
no, i believe zak got it done at either pk or a+, not sure which. its a pewter to black fade with inverse splash. very toit.

Z-man
09-24-2003, 12:05 PM
PK Selective in Santa Barbara. $230 shipped to my door and I took the idea from the first batch of Emags. The same splash is shown on the AGD site somewhere.

sps16
09-24-2003, 12:39 PM
don't forget this one
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=1033646

Z-man
09-24-2003, 12:40 PM
oh yeah you are sooo dead for posting that one! 2 days my friend you have 2 more days to live!

FRENZY
09-24-2003, 04:37 PM
Hey sps16, that pic looks romantic...lol
Where's the wine?

Remington
09-24-2003, 04:54 PM
Very nice Z-man. In fact, it's my new desktop! :D Where'd you get it anno'd?!? So awesome!

Z-man
09-24-2003, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Remington
Where'd you get it anno'd?!? So awesome!

PK Selective

http://www.pkselective.com/

ZAust
09-24-2003, 10:47 PM
teeheehee, i almost wanna post the other pictures. but then i think i would be on the recieving end of that rt, and thats bad. :)