PDA

View Full Version : tom kaye-what gun?

nt2004
09-24-2003, 11:25 AM
does tom kaye have his own personal gun that he always plays with? I know everyone has a favorite gun that they pour their money into to make it the best, and even claire has her own personal e-kitty mag. So what gun does tom always play with? Any pics?

Muzikman
09-24-2003, 11:37 AM
Tom seems to always play with the newest prototype guns from AGD. Right now I think his baby is a Chord bodied ULT with an Xvalve. For a while it was a blue Xmag, Before that it was a wine to blue fade Emag. So I don't think Tom has just one gun that he uses, I think he tries out the newest products.

azzkikr
09-24-2003, 11:58 AM
I agree with muzikman, he always seems to be playing with the newst agd stuff. but I must say, if i was to have TKs guns, my favorite still would be that minimag that dan from triggernomics did for him. that thing is truely a work of art.

sorry cant come up with any pics though. surely TK could.

later AZZKIKR

jdev
09-24-2003, 12:23 PM
there should be an official tom kaye gun thread.

UltimatePaintballer
09-24-2003, 05:51 PM
agd should make a limited edition TK gun. sell only like 100. that would be the best:D

MrWallen
09-24-2003, 05:51 PM
What was the issue with that blue x-mag? I read somewhere that they wouldn't ever be doing any in that color, is that because it was the same as 'Tom's Gun'? Or is there another reason (like maybe that color takes longer/costs more to anno?)?

Evil Bob
09-24-2003, 05:58 PM
That particular color was very difficult to get a perfect match between the breech and the main body, it always seemed to turn out that one was noticeably darker then the other.

-Evil Bob

Mag_SEAL6
09-24-2003, 06:23 PM
I remember seeing him using his gold-black fade xmag, warped out, and it was pretty sweet. haven't seen any pics lately though

Cliffio
09-24-2003, 11:21 PM
he has/had a silver ir3

:)

AlabamaMan
09-25-2003, 12:00 AM
I shot the Light Blue X-mag, but thats when they were still called the E-Mag Extream.

edweird
09-25-2003, 12:04 AM
Personally I dig the Chord ULT mag he had at IAO and shatnerball...

but for the record @ Shatnerball 2 he played with the Chord ULT mag in general feild play... then switched to his Emag for the Shootout at the OK Corral

PyRo
09-25-2003, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by azzkikr
I agree with muzikman, he always seems to be playing with the newst agd stuff. but I must say, if i was to have TKs guns, my favorite still would be that minimag that dan from triggernomics did for him. that thing is truely a work of art.

sorry cant come up with any pics though. surely TK could.

later AZZKIKR
I remember him posting pics of that. That thing was amazing.

BajaBoy
09-25-2003, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Muzikman
For a while it was a blue Xmag, Before that it was a wine to blue fade Emag.

was that the blue to wine fade?

wyn1370
09-25-2003, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by MrWallen
What was the issue with that blue x-mag? I read somewhere that they wouldn't ever be doing any in that color, is that because it was the same as 'Tom's Gun'? Or is there another reason (like maybe that color takes longer/costs more to anno?)?
tom ended up taking the worst looking one of the originals and was not going to sell it, but ended up selling it to someone when they made a crazy offer