PDA

View Full Version : I need help with sociology project!

SIGSays
09-24-2003, 04:00 PM
anyone got any ideas? a few friends and i are willing to do the most outrageous stuff... lol, we always do but can't think of anything skool appropriate. ;)

it's gotta be hilarious and we're video taping the whole thing :)

everyone else does ghey stuff like drop a wallet and see who picks it up..

i wanna do something like park so close to a car.. that they can't open the driver side door... :) i always do this.. lol... i just wanna see reactions... but if there is anything funnier out there i'll do it!

wimag
09-24-2003, 05:34 PM
walk around with your fly open and collect data on gender that told you.

Python14
09-24-2003, 05:38 PM
Wear sweat pants and shirts and stuff them full of pillows. Then walk around a walmart or Kroger, side by side so as to block anyone from passing. See who actually tries to slide through, who sucks up their gut and tries to hang to the side of the isle as much as possible and who turns around and finds a different way.

Albinonewt
09-24-2003, 06:10 PM
Take your kid brother to the mall and slap him around and yell at him in front of people and see what they do. Make it look real and make sure your brother cries alot.

Jack_Dubious
09-24-2003, 06:12 PM
Pay homeless people to fight each other.

JDub

-Jôker-
09-24-2003, 06:25 PM
see_how_fast_you_can_get_kicked_out_of_a_store

Sooky
09-24-2003, 09:24 PM
1) Ask as many women as possible to sleep with you. Rate their responses according to age and increasing attractiveness.

2) Randomly scare strangers.

I think Albinonewt's suggestion would be pretty neat!:D

Kai
09-24-2003, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by -Jôker-
see_how_fast_you_can_get_kicked_out_of_a_store

Keyboard broken again?

SIGSays
09-24-2003, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Jack_Dubious
Pay homeless people to fight each other.

JDub

BUM FIGHTS baby!!! i love it... BUM HUNTA' hahahhaa

but that is cruel... no bums in my area...

well i think i would compile a whole video of us doing everything you mention.. i like it all... i would seriously like to get more feedback

Matt_mg
09-24-2003, 10:34 PM
Start a fight club, see how many people turn up and attack random people on the street to see if they will flee or retaliate... Try not to get shot...

ZAust
09-24-2003, 10:40 PM
my friends and i like to call a payphone from across the street, we have some pretty interesting conversations with that.