PDA

View Full Version : Hey Tom!

jdev
09-25-2003, 01:43 PM
hey tom. inquiring minds want to know... (or maybe its just me) what do you own for markers?

post some pictures for all of us to get jealous at!

:D

Remington
09-25-2003, 02:03 PM
You've got to be the biggest post-whore on here joey. You've been here since April and you're catching up to my post count. :rolleyes:

;)

I actually wouldn't mind seeing a history of what markers Tom has owned, and what his favorite one was.

Muzikman
09-25-2003, 02:51 PM
Someplace I have pics of quite a bit of his collection. I would have to dig around on CDs and old HDs to find them. It's a pretty impressive mix of gun that most people have never seen in real life.

jdev
09-25-2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Remington
You've got to be the biggest post-whore on here joey. You've been here since April and you're catching up to my post count. :rolleyes:

;)

I actually wouldn't mind seeing a history of what markers Tom has owned, and what his favorite one was.

can i help it if i like to contribute to the community?

:p

muzikman, it would be awesome to see some of those pictures. and if any other person has pics, maybe some agd staff that could sneak into toms office/home and take some of the markers and send them to me.. i mean take pictures of them, that would be cool too :D

AGD
09-25-2003, 05:09 PM
I have a really big collection and no one has seen all of it. Sorry but its spread out in different places so I can't easily get pics.

AGD

jdev
09-25-2003, 05:19 PM
well, maybe instead of dinosaur bone hunting, you should get cracking on taking pictures tommy boy.. :D

eh, its all good though. maybe muzikman will be able to we out appetite. :)