PDA

View Full Version : RT speed

flip144
09-25-2003, 02:42 PM
im new to the automag world and i was thinking about getting a rt mag because i hear they're so fast, i was just wondering how they are that fast whats so special about them, thanks

PyRo
09-25-2003, 02:59 PM
The trigger is "reactive".
The trigger comes foward with more force than it took to pull it back and you can ajust how much force it comes back with with an ajustable tank.
Not sure on the exact numbers but for example say you pulling back the trigger 2lbs, you could make the trigger come back at 3 4 5 6lbs whatever you want. They also recharge faster and are cabable of 26bps I think if you can pull that fast.

Dayspring
09-25-2003, 03:00 PM
The valve will recharge at a rate equal to 26bps without any sort of dropoff. (meaning the moment you release the trigger, it is FULLY charged and ready for another shot)

They are now coming stock with the Xvalve- an aluminum RT valve that comes with the Level 10 anti chop system. (Soft enough to bounce off paint, a dollar bill and even Tom's tongue.)

They also come with the intelliframe, double trigger frame. By far the BEST trigger frame for the mechanical mag.

Soon, they will be coming with the ULE body- an all aluminum body (54% lighter than stock) that has cocker threading for the barrel, and angel feednecks and detents.

You can upgrade to the Ultra Light Trigger kit which will reduce your pull from around 3 pounds to a mere 15oz. (Emag trigger is ~8oz)

Just remember- just cuz the valve can do 26 doesn't mean YOU can. The gun will fire only as fast as you can pull the trigger.