PDA

View Full Version : School paintball regulations

PyRo
09-25-2003, 04:49 PM
c. Weapons: possession or keeping of a deadly instrument on campus (including in any vehicle) or use of any object with intent to harm another, is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, firearms, explosives, explosive devices, knives, blackjacks, chukka-sticks, sling shots, kung fu type weapons, fireworks, firecrackers, CO-2 type firearms, spring-powered firearms, chemical aerosol spray. Violators will be subject to criminal prosecution and\or disciplinary action from the college. The use of pepper aerosol spray for anything other than self-defense purposes is prohibited.

Now if my gun uses compressed air... :) Or maybie I should ask someone :)
That statment controdicts itself.
Firearm: A weapon, especially a pistol or rifle, capable of firing a projectile and using an explosive charge as a propellant.
How can there be a Co2 powered explosion? :)

UltimatePaintballer
09-25-2003, 05:06 PM
even if you think you can beat the system i wouldn't try it:rolleyes:

Ov3rmind
09-25-2003, 05:08 PM
There's no need to try (you'll fail), and there's really no point in having a paintball gun at school anyway.

i like tictacs
09-25-2003, 05:33 PM
Or if you go to college, you know, and you play alot, you know, you just might want to have your paintball stuff you know.

Y'know?

-=Squid=-
09-25-2003, 05:40 PM
"includes but is not limited to"

There you have it. I wouldnt try it :)

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
Ya i know, if its highschool who cares, if that is for college that just blows

PyRo
Yeah i know i have to go ask someone about it. I know that I can just store it in my car with the spare tire or somthing so that it doesn't get stolen since my car is parked off campus. And I found a field abotu 2 miles from my school and want to start playing again.

PyRo
09-25-2003, 05:41 PM
Yeah its for college.