PDA

View Full Version : **Iownamag now owns an emag! (yay)**

iownamag
09-25-2003, 08:41 PM
Well it's fairly self explanatory. I've got the stock barrel and a stainless freak back with one sert (still in search of tip :( ) and a lvl 10 of course... blah blah heres some pics...

FalconGuy016
09-25-2003, 08:48 PM
Wow I like the body, what is it?

Ov3rmind
09-25-2003, 08:48 PM
Is that a sticker on there? It complements the body perfectly.

iownamag
09-26-2003, 04:56 PM
Yea it looks really nice, it's just a normal no rise (warp) body with the decal sticker on it. Definately looks more exciting than plain old chrome, and will match the xvalve good when I get it :D .

maglover52
09-26-2003, 05:15 PM
welcome to heaven! emags are great i really love mine havnt had a single problem with it. it worked good last sunday when i bunkered a guy and shot him 3 times in the back. in fact it worked so well he droped his gun and started screaming :D

there is a pic of my emag below.

iownamag
09-26-2003, 05:31 PM
maglover- is there anyway to adjust how far away from the frame the trigger can go? I didn't see anything and figure you can't change that becaues it would mess it up on mechanical mode, but I was hoping you could because if I could just pull it back a little it'd have the sweetest trigger job??? thanks.

Paintchucker
09-26-2003, 05:39 PM
You adjust the trigger by playing with the set screw in the trigger and the magnets that are in the trigger frame. Start with the magnets first...

The magnets in the trigger frame control how much pull the trigger has towards the front of the gun. I think there are two magnets in there by default. I have mine with only 1 magnet and a small piece of paper below it(a small oring from a spare parts kit works too). Very light pull...

The set screw in the trigger will also fine tune it, it is attached to the trigger magnet that engages the HAL unit(??) But caution if you set it too close, it will make the gun malfunction and you get funky readouts on the LED...

Search in the tech forums for more info!

If interested, I have a 14" black freak (not aa) tip, PM me for details.

iownamag
09-26-2003, 05:44 PM
yea, I found a tech forum post all about last night and I got the magnets and all that tuned up, I have an o-ring from the parts kit for the retro valve, and this cylinder of plastic about 3mm long that i cut from the inners or a mechanical pencil (:cool: ), I found tho that 1 magnet wasn't enough with that spacing so I put in two magnets and it works perfect. I was just hoping I could get the trigger to stop a little closer into the frame, but I didn't think it was possible. Thanks for the info tho, and damn those magnets are strong! lol

iownamag
09-26-2003, 05:57 PM
Ok guys (maglover I figure you can answer this) I need some help. This could be normal because I have no clue how emags are seeing as how this is the first one I've ever owned, but even when the battery is fully charged when I shoot the gun when it's not gassed up it sound really soft and it looks like the solonoid thing in there isn't moving much at all. Also, this is fairly inconsistant and it will sometimes be farily loud when the solonoid goes off. Another thing that seems weird is that on the left side of the gun (when aiming down the gun) there is a little flat piece of metal sticking out from the grip a little and it along with the hold thing which I'm pretty sure is the solonoid moves a fair amount when it is shooting good (i think). It looks like the whole big silver thing in there is jolting when it goes off and I think it looks like the problem is that the flat piece of metal should be secure, and thus holding the big metal thing (solenoid I think) in place so that the business end of it (:) , you know what i'm talkin about) would move more... these are just assumtions. Please let me know whats going on! Thanks.

iownamag
10-07-2003, 07:20 PM
*drumroll* My 500th post! paying respect to my awsome emag :D . I will have new pics of my whole setup by the end of the week, I took them with my dad's digi cam but he's still gotta put 'em on his comp and email to me.

UltimatePaintballer
10-07-2003, 09:13 PM
if you just got a mag, and your name was iownamag, what did you have before that:confused:

Grasshopper
10-07-2003, 10:45 PM
I hate these threads. I got so jealous... :o

Army
10-07-2003, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by UltimatePaintballer
if you just got a mag, and your name was iownamag, what did you have before that:confused:

He just got an Emag. Now he has to change his nick to "iownaEmag" :)

Hoplon
10-08-2003, 01:27 AM
Glad you like it. :)

In a couple days my pump kit will be here, then that cocker you traded me will be a sniper2. I think i'll just sell that uprising frame. Don't really need it on a pump. ;)

I wouldn't have parted with that emag but i wouldn't have used it any more once i get my new cocker.

http://martinpaintball.com/

It's going to be one of those in green with a race frame and a freak. It's the only gun i've liked better than that emag.

iownamag
10-08-2003, 01:30 PM
Yea man, I'm gonna go add you to my "good traders" list cuz I fogot to do that, its a sweet gun. And as Army said, I used to own a mechanical mag, but noe I own a E mag. :) .

UltimatePaintballer
10-08-2003, 03:51 PM
ohhh, what did you do with your other maaaggg:confused:

iownamag
10-08-2003, 05:52 PM
It got traded. Here is a pic of it....

iownamag
10-08-2003, 05:53 PM
and before that was this...

iownamag
10-13-2003, 08:11 PM
and now theres this! :D

iownamag
10-13-2003, 08:12 PM
and the whole bundle.....

iownamag
10-13-2003, 08:14 PM
and the other side (yes I know its an ugly stock grip, but please don't rain on my parade :D )

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
10-13-2003, 08:20 PM
what kind of body did you have on your old mag, and how did you make those decals on your gun?

iownamag
10-13-2003, 08:29 PM
The decals are stickers and I'm assuming your talking about the first mag I posted, thats a festus sluggo. One of two slugs milled by festus33. I have searched and searched and only found one of the bodies which is on an emag I can't afford :( . It was a sweet body. It's like what old men say, I had a damn nice body back in the day. ;) . lol.

iownamag
10-20-2003, 08:18 PM
Long story short... ain't got me gun now more, iownamag is one very sad little man... if you guys go on other forums often too just keep an eye out for my gun please. It's unlikely, but if you do happen to see it please point me in the right directions, thanks a bundle.

By the way, what do you guys think of a "help iownamag recover from magless shock" fund. I figure if every one puts a $1 bill in an envelope and sends it to me (:D ) it wont cost anyone much and it would add up pretty good...:cool:

RenagadeOfFunk
10-20-2003, 08:42 PM
...i want to hear the story...

sps16
10-21-2003, 02:22 AM
AW WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE! and stealing emags, i feel your pain brother :(

iownamag
10-21-2003, 06:15 PM
Yea man people are a bunch of *** holes, I'd retell the story but I need a new gun so I can't afford to go through therapy a second time... :o