PDA

View Full Version : What is this logo and where can I get a shirt with it?

Nachos
09-26-2003, 06:54 AM
Hey guys, I'm trying to find a short and some pictures that has a logo similar to this one: http://thewarclub.com/Merchant2/graphics/en-US/mmui/steel/league.gif

Ya know... like the baseball league but with paintball. What is it called and anyone know a page that has this logo or where I can get a shirt with it?

Thanks for any help!

skirts
09-26-2003, 07:25 AM
those were old jt shirts... i dont think you can get them anymore... but check out their site
www.jtusa.com

bryceeden
09-26-2003, 07:35 AM
No, the JT one was different colors. That one is the Millennium Paintball(my shop) logo. Go to mpaintball.com and its right there.

skirts
09-26-2003, 09:12 AM
my bad... the player in the jt logo was facing the other direction (i think)

JEDI
09-26-2003, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by bryceeden
No, the JT one was different colors. That one is the Millennium Paintball(my shop) logo. Go to mpaintball.com and its right there.
You don't have that shirt anywhere. Unless I didnt see it. I see the logo, but no shirt. I think he's looking for clothes with that logo on it.

bryceeden
09-27-2003, 08:21 AM
We do have shirts with that logo, but not on the website. They are custom done with whatever the customer wants them to say. If anyone wants one let me know(they come in embroidered and silk screened).

doc_Zox
09-27-2003, 05:05 PM
i could do a custom one up fer AOers on cafepress in 2 shakes of a squeegie

heres my latest:
www.cafeshops.com/bowmans_mill