PDA

View Full Version : have my eyes mistaken me? Cryer!

BajaBoy
09-26-2003, 03:42 PM
this is Cryers sig, does anything look funky to you?

is it me or does his tank cover say Agd with the Ao logo under it as if it were dye?:confused:

im guessing this is photo shopped but hmm i wanna know the Truth haha

SIGSays
09-26-2003, 03:46 PM
he got them skillz man... he can do it!

FreakBaller12
09-26-2003, 04:03 PM
yea baja i talekd to rogue tho
he said he was redesignign the Ao tank cover and he was designign it to look more liek the dye cover, so this may be somewhat happening

FutureMagOwner
09-26-2003, 04:13 PM
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=949170

got this from the best mech mag thread it is a dye cover :)

RenagadeOfFunk
09-26-2003, 08:42 PM
his gun is sexy, im going to get my black uled rt pro red/black also,,,

~WarpedRT#2~
09-27-2003, 12:39 PM
Yeah, wouldnt be too hard to use photoshop to change that logo. Pretty easy.

Cryer
09-27-2003, 06:38 PM
Thanks for the compliments guys.
I didn't even think people would notice, its just a small thing...

Originally posted by ~WarpedRT#2~
Yeah, wouldnt be too hard to use photoshop to change that logo. Pretty easy.

It actually was pretty easy, all I did was turn the "e" in dye upside-down to make the "a", drew a line on the top of the "y" to make the "g" and then rearranged the letters. The Hex was just superimposed over the Dye shpere...

I've contemplated doing the same thing in real life using a silicon mold to make and cast an "AGD" patch to sew on there in place of the Dye patch... pretty cool.

RenagadeOfFunk
09-27-2003, 07:06 PM
gun= TOO SEXY AHHH!!!

~WarpedRT#2~
09-27-2003, 09:05 PM
Yeah man, most certainly one of the best mags I've seen. I love the black/red color scheme, such a nice combination.

I'm doing a magazine cover for Photoshop class during the next week or so, after I get it done, I'll show you guys. I've already done a paint ad for a company I named "Brimstone". I made a custom text in Photoshop, looks alright...

Cryer, do you do any other work in photoshop??

Cryer
09-29-2003, 07:19 AM
I do mostly small graphic-art kinda stuff to amuse myself, (like sigs, for example) I've yet to apply myself to any professional end (although there's a graphic artist position open at a local Athletic shop. I'll have to check that out, might be fun.)

I think sometimes people give me a little more credit than I deserve... (which is fine by me:p )