PDA

View Full Version : angel 4

sharpshooter1286
09-26-2003, 08:58 PM
what do you all think of the angel 4? will it be good or is it all just hype, it claims to be the fastest most accurate gun ever but is it really? everythings appreciated

Dayspring
09-26-2003, 09:01 PM
Accuracy is a function of paint/barrel match and a consistent air source.

Just an FYI.

Ov3rmind
09-26-2003, 09:13 PM
YOUR accuracy also depends on kick and balance.... Which is dependant on the gun. No one cares how accurate a gun is when you slap it in a vice.

Deep Sixx
09-26-2003, 09:18 PM
I hate the trigger. I shot one (no paint) and REALLY hate the trigger... just like I hate the Speed trigger. I think one of the best features of the iR3 was the "hooked" trigger allowing a downward pull. That combined with the Space frame made for a very comfortable firing position. The Speed/A4 trigger is on such a weird angle that you're back to hooking your wrist in a gooseneck position to be able to hit it... even with the Space frame.

As for the LP hype... it's just that: hype. I couldn't care less about low pressure. Unless you're talking abou Excal low pressure.

I'll stick with my iR3 I think. Stick with what works for ya!

sixx

magsRus
09-28-2003, 12:34 AM
Eh, IMO I think all Angels wether it be LCD, IR3, LED, are all the same. a LED is just as accurate as IR3, an IR3 breaks as much as a LCD. The only thing they did improve on is undoubtly the new LED the SPEED is the fastest Angel out of the box since its at 30bps.

Woogie12
09-28-2003, 12:38 AM
Also the difference between an lcd and an ir3 is that the ir3 and the speed both have cops and lcd's and led's don't.
Plus, IR3's look better IMO. The 2k1 lcd milling is sick though.

~WarpedRT#2~
09-28-2003, 11:00 AM
I want an A4 worse than anything. I love the Speed though.

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
09-28-2003, 02:12 PM
I believe that Kingman is behind all of this. They bought Smart Parts, and are trying to run that company into world donmination, and they also bought WDP and are adding 2 upgrades and giving the Angel and new name. Soon Smart Parts will rule the world, and there will be 38 different angels.

:p
lol