PDA

View Full Version : What gun?

speedyejl
09-28-2003, 07:35 PM
I know this sounds like an awful thread, but its not which is best, its which is best for me.

I just sold my Xmag and can get basically any gun under the sun, which should it be? I'm looking at the NYX, but I've never shot one (I've shot trixes before), I'm also looking at timmies but not really too much, I just like their triggers alot. Tell me what you guys think. Quickly guns out of the question are, 03 Shockers, Impulses, Mags, Ecockers, Angels.

camilion705
09-28-2003, 08:34 PM
If I could get any gun it would be a Dye or NYX trix...

I encourage you not to buy a timmy.

Why not an angel though?

No sKiLLz
09-28-2003, 09:21 PM
It took me a while to decide on the NYX after taking myself off the X-mag list. I will be the first to argue it as the best marker in paintball today, but I'm curious what made you think of getting one. It is kind of an obscure marker.

Most people that get them don't know how to get the most out of them. If you don't like tuning and tinkering you might want to try something easier to work with. If you need an LCD screen, try something else. The NYX is a purely functional marker with a custom fully programmable circuit board designed and programmed by the same guy who set up eyes in Dynasty's Cobra Mamba Angels. When you buy the NYX, that is what you are paying for, because the board is exclusive to NYX and buying one is the only way to obtain it.

I'm sure by the time I've posted, all the Viking owners will have bombarded this thread with their, "Get a Viking, it rocks dude!" comments, but seriously, if you have the money, and you want something that can really give you an edge, nothing is better than the NYX.