PDA

View Full Version : Hyperframe question!!

laxster08
09-28-2003, 07:52 PM
ok...first of all...

-what is the advantage of a hpyerframe
-how much BPS is a hyperframe
-how do u hook it up to ur mag?
-and where can i get one...and is it worth it?

thanks guys

TSalPaintball
09-28-2003, 07:55 PM
Its is electric which makes the pull very short like a mouse click, the new ones have a 20bps board with full auto and they shoot as fast as you can pull the trig. Its easy to set up swap out your old frame and your old on/off and your ready to go.

spantol
09-28-2003, 08:01 PM
Point-by-point:

- The main advantage is the microswitch trigger, which usually translates into a higher reachable rate of fire.

- The new ones go up to 20bps

- Haven't done it personally, but it's straighforward. Just follow the instructions.

- I got mine directly from Centerflag at Shatnerball. Try calling them, or search for "Hyperframe" on Froogle (http://froogle.google.com/). I've had a wonderful time with mine, and would highly recommend it.

Doobie
09-29-2003, 07:05 PM
I have had my Hyper for close to 2 1/2 years now...maybe more and LOVE IT. It was one of the best upgrades I ever got for my 'mag. I still have the old board and have had people say they thought I had an E-mag, I was firing so fast! It's so good that when my X-mag arrives, the Hyper will go to my wife, Trina (who is a an AO member, also), so that she can shoot Hyper goodness! Of course, she will be getting a Warp ULE body, rail, Warp, X-valve, and ULT, just to spice things up!
:D

Kevmaster
09-29-2003, 07:56 PM
I installed a couple a year or so ago...they're both going strong still today. Center Flag makes a great product!

mrbrutal
09-30-2003, 10:55 AM
I've had mine for close to 2 years also. I have it mounted on my classic valve. The original frames were capped at 13bps in semi mode, no full-auto. You may experience some initial problems installing it, such as bolt wear that came about because of the length of the on/off pin. I think thats what turned off alot of people. But you can contact Center Flag, www.centerflagproducts.com, and they should be able to help you out.

Prezents
09-30-2003, 11:29 AM
I have 2
1 on my tourney mag and just got the 20bps board and Fricking love it!!!!!!!
2 on my Pretty mag. and it rocks
very easy to install if you buy new you get the new on/off pin that they require. It takes about 5 minutes to install

Average price new is around $250.00
You can find the from $150. and up used.