PDA

View Full Version : how do i update my software

jarley77
09-28-2003, 08:41 PM
hey i just got a new emag and i dont know much about them. i have mostly owned all mech. I was just wondering how i update my software on it i currently have the 1.37 software and i was wonderng how i could get the 3.0 software. and i dont know much about them so any other info would be great appreciated.
thanks

afrankart
09-28-2003, 09:13 PM
I don't think the 3.0 is past the testing phase yet. But when it is ready for release to the public ( probably a few weeks tops), you can send your gun into AGD and they will flash your board for free. i think the only costs will be that of shipping.

Kevmaster
09-28-2003, 09:36 PM
that way and if you go to a major tourny AGD is at, they can flash you there (with the software that is)

RRfireblade
09-29-2003, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by afrankart
I don't think the 3.0 is past the testing phase yet. But when it is ready for release to the public ( probably a few weeks tops), you can send your gun into AGD and they will flash your board for free. i think the only costs will be that of shipping.

Tom said there's a 95% chance it would ship with the current XMAGS.(currently boxed and ready to go)see I think it's either ready or closer than that.Anyway,it's a free upgrade depending on where AGD is and you are at the time.(shipping or not)

Jay.