PDA

View Full Version : Flashpoint: Resistance Wrap-up

edweird
09-28-2003, 09:54 PM
26 Hours Later... damn I hurt.

Any how I had a kickin rad time down in Tusconville!

Some props:

Mother and Pacman; Thank you for organizing this event! Oh and a special thanks to Mother for hanging on to my lost stuff from shatnerball.

Evil Inc. : Guys really I had a supurb time hanging out with you all and making this event a sucess. Groupies Wanted!

Team Phreekz: I did not know they were showing and frankly it was a suprise to me. Anyhow it sucks ya all had to head back early... but as always its good playing with ya all again.

Bad Karma: Same deal as above... as always its nice to see more hometown folks down for the big game. (Even if you did play for the silly reble scum we crushed so badly :P )

Kitty, Cherry, Eskimo, Cronos, Um and all the others that hanged out at the Evil Inc RV: Hella good meeting ya all this weekend... you guys did an insanly superb job and well it was a honor playing with some fine upstanding people like yourselves.

Caffined: Nice to meet you finnally even if it was post game and all. /cough USAF PB Team /cough damn did I say something? Oh well nothing that cant be pushed later :P

Ugg im tired... I will think of more later

p8ntball72
09-29-2003, 07:46 PM
more to come..

VooDoo Headhunter

Caffiend
09-29-2003, 09:12 PM
I too had an awesome time. Loved every minute of it. Except after the first game on Saturday. I've never played a game that lasted that long. COMPLETELY out of breath. First scenario game-first lesson learned: You can't sprint the "entire" time on the field :) I don't know how you scenario players do it. Mad props to you all. I paced myself the rest of the day and survived.
Would like to thank both AGD sponsored teams out there, Bad Karma and Evil Inc. It was awesome to see all those mags out there. Suprised I didn't see Edweird's mag during the game, I was keeping an eye out for it but missed it. And thanks to Crash from Bad Karma for trying to defend my case to the ref on the one-for-one barrel tag call. I was out of paint and almost out of air so I was headed to base camp anyway.
Wish I would have entered my mag in Bad Karma's "Top AGD Product" drawing, but it slipped my mind til the end. Not that I could have competed with an Xmag with warp, but I think Ed should have entered his SFL ;)
Once again, thanks again to MXS for the great game, AGD for the great products (and for sponsoring some really nice teams), and all the other people on the field. Hope to do it again sometime soon.

Jared

p8ntball72
09-29-2003, 09:41 PM
Mmmmm RT Pro give-away

bunkerhugger
09-30-2003, 11:44 AM
Great time with thanks being deserved all around.

We've put up a gallery and video tribute over at
www.southwestvoodoo.com (http://www.southwestvoodoo.com)
If you have any photos you'd like to contribute shoot them over to bunkerhugger@yahoo.com and I'll make sure they get posted.

Thanks to everyone once again.

p8ntball72
09-30-2003, 08:18 PM
Man how many times is crash and Bad Karma in this video?

http://www.southwestvoodoo.com/ChroniclesFlashpointIndex.html

CherryBomb
10-01-2003, 11:18 AM
Half a bottle of Tylenol(tm) later and the muscles connected to every major joint in my body no longer feel like someones jabbing me with a taser everytime I take a step...

*looks around*

... I mean... *ahem* not that I... I mean... you know uhm would ever know what that felt like... heh... right? *Digs out that tarnished, rusted and warped halo*

Anyways, *cough* Many many thanks to all the folks that make it memorable.

Cable, Preacher... wait, I'm sorry Preach... I meant to say Experiment 626, Kitten, Eskimo, all the Phreekz it was awesome seein you again, keep up the Evilness! And to those I got the honor of meeting for the first time, Spot, Chronos, Team Anarchy, Edwierd was a blast meetin ya an look forward to seein ya again at future games.

Mother, as always, awesome event. *Thumbs up*

And to the sponsers that my shorted-out attention span can remember, PMI, Armatech, VForce, and of course, *Honorable bow* AGD for your support of such a fun event.

Texas Throwdown looks to be the next time I'll be able to talk the Asylum Warden into setting me loose onto the world again. *Grin* Seeya there.

-Cherry Bomb
42 Confirmed Eliminations... Most of them were hostile...

CherryBomb
10-01-2003, 11:29 AM
Half a bottle of Tylenol(tm) later and the muscles connected to every major joint in my body no longer feel like someones jabbing me with a taser everytime I take a step...

*looks around*

... I mean... *ahem* not that I... I mean... you know uhm would ever know what that felt like... heh... right? *Digs out that tarnished, rusted and warped halo*

Anyways, *cough* Many many thanks to all the folks that make it memorable.

Cable, Preacher... wait, I'm sorry Preach... I meant to say Experiment 626, Kitten, Eskimo, all the Phreekz it was awesome seein you again, keep up the Evilness! And to those I got the honor of meeting for the first time, Spot, Chronos, Team Anarchy, Edwierd was a blast meetin ya an look forward to seein ya again at future games.

Mother, as always, awesome event. *Thumbs up*

And to the sponsers that my shorted-out attention span can remember, PMI, Armatech, VForce, and of course, *Honorable bow* AGD for your support of such a fun event.

Texas Throwdown looks to be the next time I'll be able to talk the Asylum Warden into setting me loose onto the world again. *Grin* Seeya there.

-Cherry Bomb
42 Confirmed Eliminations... Most of them were hostile...

Trips
10-01-2003, 02:22 PM
CherryBomb,
Boy you better get your tail end down here for this one....been to long Bro ....way to long since we shared the field ....I'll be reffing this one but I'll be glad to know another of the Ranger's "Heavy Hitters" will be there.

See ya in a few short weeks!!!

Bobby

Caffiend
10-02-2003, 03:02 PM
Does anyone know if the people who were vidoetaping the event plan on selling it? Or does anyone have any contact information to get ahold of them? Thanks.

Jared

Sir_Brass
10-10-2003, 04:43 PM
I was going to go, but I bought some pball equipment and went way over budget and decided that I couldn't justify even more costs.

Sad, since I really wanted to go. I go to college only 3 hours from Tuscon, so I could have gone if I had decided to.

Well, I know there's another one in Tuscon in the Spring. I'll be going to that one as well as D-Day :).