PDA

View Full Version : info please...

Treefall25
09-29-2003, 02:26 PM
can someone give me info on a e-orracle. they seem like really nice guns and also how they compare to other high ends. Also the main thing i wanna know is durability so all u cocker guys out there in mag world please help me out.

poolshark5226
09-29-2003, 02:35 PM
I think E-orracles are great guns, albeit a little overpriced for what you get. In that postition it get a nice BM or something on EBay, new, for cheap, and slap an Eblade on it. Consistancy is pretty good, although with a nicer reg (CP, Sidewinder, etc) it would be better. Maintanance is a bit higher than on most other guns, and if you dont mess with it and keep it in good shape, reliability is good too.

Originally posted by Treefall25
so all u cocker guys out there in mag world please help me out.

that made me laugh:p
Hope I helped

Machina123
09-29-2003, 02:38 PM
despite wat SOME ppl here may say cockers are great guns, mechanical or otherwise. as for the e-orracle there great guns, but u could save some cash by buyin another kind of cocker and adding a e-blade kit. i have a 2k2 shochtech cocker with a e-blade recently put on and it like doubles ur speed by 3 folds at least, My only complaint is that the eye does not always detect certain colors of paintballs( but all teh paintball sensors have some limitations) also cockers if timed to a high degree of precision dont chop, after all they are a pump gun and do pump guns chop... well all and all its a great gun but not necceserily(sp) worth the money.