PDA

View Full Version : Video of a Dead Man Walk

Nachos
09-29-2003, 02:48 PM
This is Cory attempting his Dead Man Walk... like he said, at least he got as far as he did, lol

http://home.pacbell.net/zoraks/deadmanwalk.mov

BTW: The gun he is using is an X-Valved Micro Mag.

MarkM
09-29-2003, 03:06 PM
Something wrong with the file...won't play

FutureMagOwner
09-29-2003, 03:09 PM
its quicktime if it doesnt load when you click youll probably have to download it

tony3
09-29-2003, 03:14 PM
that was a weak dead mans walk, download exile vs. ND from force of nature, i think its the 02 LA Open, a ND guy pulls a kick butt dead mans walk, it was 3 vs 1 and the guy stands up like hes hit and walks close to the dead box and shoots all of them out

Nachos
09-29-2003, 03:27 PM
hehe yeah if you hear him in the video he goes "Oh they didn't fall for it!"

Most of them did but one kid didn't fall for it and started shooting at him, lol. He's done better ones.

Yeah for the video to work you'll need Quicktime: http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/ Sorry... only thing I could author it in. I had to use my mac to pull the video from the DV camera.

_Spork_1
09-29-2003, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by tony3
that was a weak dead mans walk, download exile vs. ND from force of nature, i think its the 02 LA Open, a ND guy pulls a kick butt dead mans walk, it was 3 vs 1 and the guy stands up like hes hit and walks close to the dead box and shoots all of them out

that one was kind of schetchy, he half raised his hands, but he never called himself out, very nicely placed dead mans walk

he started it when a guy tried to come over top and missed, i woulda never thought to have done that.

when he starts shooting though it's really funny.

abaez
09-29-2003, 03:43 PM
Wow that was an awesome move

speedyejl
09-29-2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by tony3

Yea that was F'in awsome, btw just noticed "Your So Last Summer" in your sig img. TBS rocks

tony3
09-29-2003, 04:59 PM
:D I love TBS, I want to hear some of their new songs.

Anyways, the ND vs. Exile one the one exile says stand up if your dead, and he stands up and walks back to the dead box and 3 exile players cruise up and then the ND player shoots them all and then one Exile guy shoots back, and the ref calls a 1 for 1, it was 4 vs 1, you can only see 3 guys though

speedyejl
09-29-2003, 05:04 PM
Not to start a discusion on TBS but I was at warped tour and their new stuff was eww. Their new singer is nothing like John, he barely knows the lyrics. I think the changed your so last summer with a new song also on new Tell All Your Friends cds.

SyntaxError
09-29-2003, 06:10 PM
This one dude sorta DMW'd us, he said he was out and then stood up and shot our back player in the balls.

If there was ever a time to shoot from the deadbox, that was it.

MarkM
09-29-2003, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by FutureMagOwner
its quicktime if it doesnt load when you click youll probably have to download it

I did download it, got a message saying part of the codecs was missing and Quicktime couldn't find it, Quicktime has an auto search built in.

*edit* ok downloaded a different version of Quicktime so it now plays...thank god I have broadband 'cos that would have been a waste of my life to just watch that track at least I have the latest version ready for some good films :rolleyes:

Nachos
09-30-2003, 03:25 PM
The guy in the video wishes I hadn't posted that cause it was an unsucessful dead man walk.. hey, he strolled to the 50 on a huge urban field, I say on some level that was sucessful!

Call it a... "Fakie" instead of a dead man walk, lol

JT2002
09-30-2003, 04:17 PM
that dead man walk in the ND vs. exile game was sweet, jsut watched it. so what was the outcome of that whole mess?