PDA

View Full Version : Skanline.com down?

Epyon
09-29-2003, 03:37 PM
Has anyone else had a problem contacting skanline.com? I ordered some stuff from them 2 weeks ago, and I get an e-mail saying they recieved it, but no e-mail telling me they shipped. I am thinking it is out of stock, but they usually call if it is.Just wondering if anyone else his having a hard time contacting skanline.

Well thanks

rich4man
09-29-2003, 05:03 PM
I ordered from skan line and nothing happened. I called and emailed and got no response. A few weeks later I got a package from an action sports in Virginia. The invoice said they had purchased skan line and are trying to fill outstanding orders. Well, I had given up on skan line and ordered else where so I returned the package. I didn't copy the number or address of this new company or I would post it, sorry.

P.S.
They probably still billed my credit card so I could get a phone number by checking my credit card statement.

GaryWV
09-29-2003, 05:11 PM
A friend of mine has been having some trouble with them too, so if you could get that number it'd be greatly appreciated.

rich4man
09-29-2003, 05:23 PM
I called my credit card company and they didn't have a phone number or address on the sales slip. But here is the company's full name and location:

Action Town Sports
Chesapeake VA

Try information or something to get the phone number. Hope this helps.

rich4man
09-29-2003, 05:26 PM
Here is what a quick search on yahoo returned:

http://www.actiontownsports.com/frameset2.asp?NAV=left_field&MAIN=database/pages_field/user_DocView.asp?DocumentID=22