PDA

View Full Version : Hyperframe or X-Valve?

Annihilator44
09-29-2003, 05:31 PM
I was thinking about this and i cant decide whitch one to get...they each have there pro's and con's i was wondering waht you guys thought and why...Thx

TSalPaintball
09-29-2003, 05:44 PM
Well before getting the hyperframe I would get a X valve unless you already have a retro now. Also if you don't have a lx, you will be chopping like crazy with a hyper frame. I would go with the X then later upgrade to the hyper frame.

Annihilator44
09-29-2003, 05:55 PM
ya but i heard x valve and hyperframe dont mix because since x valve makes it reactive it kinda takes the purpose away from the light trigger pull of the hyperframe

TSalPaintball
09-29-2003, 06:03 PM
No, the x is the same as the retro but its aluminum and it comes with the level ten, most people have a hyperframe with a retro on it, the trigger pull really isnt that light unless u have the ule trigger kit. The hyper frame trigger pull is as short as a mouse click.

Annihilator44
09-29-2003, 06:09 PM
i know what i mean is w/ the x valve it makes it reactive so the pin goes back to your trigger....you can hold it and shoot basically so having a hyperframe wouldnt work as well as an intelliframe (btw i have an intelliframe) thx for your input though keep it comming guys =)

TSalPaintball
09-29-2003, 06:35 PM
The hyperframe will make your trigger pull much shorter than the intelleframe.

Big'n slo
09-29-2003, 06:36 PM
I'm pretty sure hitech proved that a hyperframe with the 20bps board and a classic valve shot without any noticeable shoot down. I never experienced any with my classic and 13bps hyper.
So unless its the weight of the valve your concered with I'd stick to a lvl 10'nd classic and hyper.