PDA

View Full Version : Cocker to pump conversion?

1stdeadeye
09-29-2003, 07:19 PM
Where can I buy a cocker to pump conversion kit?

They are not at www.worr.com. Any ideas or help would be appreciated!!!

vf-xx
09-29-2003, 07:21 PM
do a search for a sniper conversion kit.

http://www.paintballgateway.com/wgpautsnipki.html

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=autococker+to+sniper+kit

1stdeadeye
09-29-2003, 07:23 PM
Thanks!!!!

I didn't know the name of the kit!!!

ORDERED!!!:D

PaInTbAlLeR476
09-29-2003, 07:31 PM
I know they sell them at paintball depot. i got one for 14$ there.

edit didnt see you ordered it...cancel it drive to paintball depot(pending its not that far from you) its 10$ cheaper!!!!

1stdeadeye
09-29-2003, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by PaInTbAlLeR476
I know they sell them at paintball depot. i got one for 14$ there.

edit didnt see you ordered it...cancel it drive to paintball depot(pending its not that far from you) its 10$ cheaper!!!!

PBGateway is giving me grief, it shows the product, but won't let me order it! Does PB depot have a website?

Albinonewt
09-29-2003, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by 1stdeadeye

PBGateway is giving me grief, it shows the product, but won't let me order it! Does PB depot have a website?

deadeye:

No, they don't order online, but I live three blocks from them, so if you want me to grab you one and bring it down next month or mail it, let me know.

1stdeadeye
09-30-2003, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by Albinonewt

deadeye:

No, they don't order online, but I live three blocks from them, so if you want me to grab you one and bring it down next month or mail it, let me know.

That would be awesome! If you could pick it up and PM me, I'll paypal you the money and get you my Airborne Express shipping account number.

Thanks!!!

cphilip
09-30-2003, 09:02 AM
Where can I buy a cocker to pump conversion kit?

OH! You want to UPGRADE a Cocker! :D

Sorry... I could not resist the obvious set up line you gave me for that one.

Albinonewt
09-30-2003, 09:13 AM
That would be awesome! If you could pick it up and PM me, I'll paypal you the money and get you my Airborne Express shipping account number.
Thanks!!!

No problem. I have to head over there anyway to get parts for a tank that's acting up, and I keep forgetting to go.

1stdeadeye
09-30-2003, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by cphilip
OH! You want to UPGRADE a Cocker! :D

That was my thoughts on it!;)

Thanks Newt!!!!!

Big'n slo
09-30-2003, 09:23 AM
Ha...

I couldn't even figure out how to cock that thing on Sunday. Maybe I'll have better luck when its a pump :rolleyes: :D

1stdeadeye
09-30-2003, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Big'n slo
Ha...

I couldn't even figure out how to cock that thing on Sunday. Maybe I'll have better luck when its a pump :rolleyes: :D

That is what I was thinking!!:D

JEDI
09-30-2003, 02:53 PM
Pump Kit, then Eblade. That would be sweet!! :D

Albinonewt
09-30-2003, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by JEDI
Pump Kit, then Eblade. That would be sweet!! :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lee
09-30-2003, 04:00 PM
i converted a cheap old '98 to pump a few months ago and love it. cocker pneumatics freakin perplex me so i sold them off and bought a pump kit.

i got my kit from paintball gateway with no problems it was like 32$ shipped. paintball maxx has them much cheaper but they were out of them at the time. also when ordering, make sure you specify 2k or pre 2k. the front block bolt is different and each model requires a different pump rod.

and a suggestion if i may: invest in a good trigger plate and a roller sear. i have a kapp plate w/ roller sear and it takes ALOT of the pulloff it. very light action.

they're a blast to play with. enjoy!