PDA

View Full Version : Who going to WC wants to help me out?

ntn4502
09-29-2003, 08:27 PM
With school and whatnot, I can't make the trip, and I needed to have a few things worked on
1, eblade needs new eye(I'll send whole gun, they make sure it all works this time)
2, Flatline needs worked on(constant leaking)
3, SFL e-mag 3.0 update(if ready)

I just need you to drop these off at the dealer techs, tell them to fix em, and pick them up. I'll cover shipping and throw in a little extra, so who can I trust with $2000+ in paintball gear?:D

BTW, if one of the dealers isn't going to be there, then n/m this thread

LaW
09-29-2003, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by ntn4502
With school and whatnot, I can't make the trip, and I needed to have a few things worked on
1, eblade needs new eye(I'll send whole gun, they make sure it all works this time)
2, Flatline needs worked on(constant leaking)
3, SFL e-mag 3.0 update(if ready)

I just need you to drop these off at the dealer techs, tell them to fix em, and pick them up. I'll cover shipping and throw in a little extra, so who can I trust with $2000+ in paintball gear?:D

BTW, if one of the dealers isn't going to be there, then n/m this thread

I would say you could send me the sfl for this weekend and I could get the 3.01 flashed on there for you!

I dont have my sfl yet since its still getting anno'd, and I am briging my board to sams on saturday hopefully to get flashed...

ntn4502
09-29-2003, 08:51 PM
bah, I dont have access to the gun till the weekend, thanks anyway

LaW
09-29-2003, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by ntn4502
bah, I dont have access to the gun till the weekend

well then, i'll let you know monday if i got my board flashed, if i didn't i will just go down to agd factory and get it done ;) so then you can send me the sfl haha

Kevmaster
09-29-2003, 09:36 PM
Nelson,

I'll be there Saturday and Sunday (last two days). if you want to send it to me, I'll do as much of it as possible.